Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab Vinyl Discography
52 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Pooh Burgess
38 posts

Re: Stereolab Vinyl Discography

OK - the final update on progress. All the 10" and 12" singles now have scans/photos with the exception of the Jenny Ondioline multi-coloured 10" (one day!).

With regard to the LPs I've decided rather than collect/scan every version of each, just to go for the coloured vinyl versions, the rarest releases and first pressings. Most are now scanned/photo'd but there will be four additions in March - Cobra & Phases.. the UK triple and Japanese box set versions of Aluminium Tunes and the US blue vinyl release of Not Music.

Re. the 7"s there's three missing (Spectrum split/In Sound black vinyl/Fab Four Suture box)

The most interesting additions to the collection recently (although my wife doesn't necessarily share this view) are some different sleeve variations of Wow and Flutter 7", the Crumb Duck 10" with the hand-decorated sleeve, Transient...(gold vinyl), Not Music (Rough Trade clear vinyl) The Light That Will Cease.. 7"(a very light pink version), Iron Man (signed) and some better images of various white labels.

I'm afraid none of it is quite up to the standard of Basil's amazing book collection in terms of rarities and quality but hopefully an additional resource for collectors. Thanks to everyone who's contributed information and images. Cheers...

Feb 05, 2012, 02:45

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: