Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab Vinyl Discography
52 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Pooh Burgess
38 posts

Re: Stereolab Vinyl Discography

jeff w wrote:
Hi pooh. Just tried emailing you but messages are bouncing. Am getting this message:

"[IP address] does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Mailbox quota exceeded"

Hi Jeff - my web hosting co has finally sorted out my email problems - apologies it's taken so long. If you'd still like to send through the Wow and Flutter sleeve images they'd be very gratefully received. I'm having a bit of a redesign of the pages at the moment so the bootleg flexis and Lab Reports will be back up at some point soon too.

For those of the collecting persuasion I noticed last week that there are two different sleeve designs for the yellow vinyl release of The In Sound. These are both now added under the 7" section. It's just a subtle difference in the pattern in the top and bottom panels of the sleeve - Bruce at IPR explained that the blocks of wood they used in the hand-printing process had a different grain (at least that's as I understand it)which accounted for the difference. I was quite excited to find this out but perhaps I should get out more.

Cheers...

Feb 20, 2012, 18:54

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: