Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab Vinyl Discography
52 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

484 posts

Re: Stereolab Vinyl Discography

Pooh Burgess wrote:
Hi all

I've put together a small site covering the band's vinyl releases which I hope, from a visual perspective as much as anything, is something that folks will find of interest and enjoy. I'm a long time fan and collector of Stereolab - but no expert on them - so please let me know of any any errors or additions required.

I started this really just with the intent of covering the 60 or so 7" single releases, as I have most of these, but I have extended it to cover 10" 12" and LP formats - although I have some catching up to do with getting hold of some of these, which I hope to do over the coming weeks/months.

Anyway.. here's the link - hope you like it. Cheers.

http://www.titanicfandalism.co.uk/STEREOLAB%20SPIRAL%20SCRATCH%20MAIN%20PAGE.htm

Great resource here. Those Wow and Flutter sleeves brought a smile to my face, i wonder who did them

May 26, 2013, 14:11

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: