Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
RIP dear Vega
57 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: RIP dear Vega

cyberpainter wrote:
Apparently our Stereolab friend Allan, or Vega as he is known here died suddenly in September, but I do not know any details as of yet. Even though I never met Allan in person, I will always think of him fondly, as a very special and talented person. What a shock, horribly sad.

These messages were on Allan's facebook:

Hi All friends of Allan Jones

Sadly Allan died on Tuesday 20th September - For friends who would like to attend his funeral will be held at Reading Crematorium, All Hallows Road, Caversham on Friday 14th October at 3:00pm.

And:

Posted on facebook 31 10 2011

Dear Friends of Allan,

His ashes were scattered today and I left a bunch of roses, at the spot, in each of the colours that signify the love and care and friendship of us all.

Goodbye, Allan. Thank you for 36 years of wonderful friendship. I miss you..and I don't think I'll ever stop missing you.

Much love,

oh dear, that's terrible Sue. Thanks for letting everybody know. I really liked him.

Nov 01, 2011, 02:59

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: