Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
How to (forum instructions)
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1909 posts

Re: Testing, Testing

[img src="http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9049/011fua.jpg"]

Nov 03, 2011, 15:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1909 posts

oooops

Nov 03, 2011, 15:02

matthew6
matthew6
1909 posts

Re: How to (forum instructions)

Nov 03, 2011, 15:03

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

matthew6 wrote:

coding looks perfect to me - sometimes these links just don't want to work on here. Slightly frustrating.

Nov 03, 2011, 16:13

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
matthew6 wrote:

coding looks perfect to me - sometimes these links just don't want to work on here. Slightly frustrating.

Needed to be < > instead of [ ]

Nov 03, 2011, 16:15

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

matthew6 wrote:

Nov 03, 2011, 16:16

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

[ ] is used in BBCode which is a common language for forums, however this one seems to run off HTML.

Nov 03, 2011, 16:16

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
Harold Bissonette wrote:
matthew6 wrote:

Needed to be < > instead of [ ]

Aaaah! Yes, of course you are right.

Nov 03, 2011, 16:17

glitz
88 posts

thank you, sir

Nov 03, 2011, 17:40

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

How on earth do you get pictures on here? I see some of you talking about it but I don't understand the language you use.
Can anyone explain in the simplest of english terms how to do it? I tried it on youtube several times and totally failed, please remember you are talking to someone who knows nothing about computers, cheers Joe.

Nov 03, 2011, 19:31

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index