Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
How to (forum instructions)
Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

How to (forum instructions)

Please answer any or all of the following:

Embed a picture
change the font (bold, italics etc)

Please help or ask your own questions.

Any other tricks?

I started this thread in part so I can always find it and use it

Nov 03, 2011, 01:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: How to (forum instructions)

Easy trick for people is to look at someone's post that has something they want to be able to do, hit reply with quote, copy the html code they see there.

Nov 03, 2011, 04:07

hito
hito
1745 posts

That is true if it is there. I was hoping people could write them down so that if I ever want to do it, I just search for "instructions".

Nov 03, 2011, 05:32

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Sure but it's tricky, because when you post html code directly to show someone, it doesn't always show up! :) I put this on my desktop to remind me about posting images, but I doubt if it'll show up here:

Nov 03, 2011, 05:39

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

(But you can see what I wrote if you click on the above post reply with quote.)

Nov 03, 2011, 05:41

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

to embed a picture, use syntax like this

img src="... full url to image..."

and enclosed that line in an opening < and a closing >

Nov 03, 2011, 08:44

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

To post a youtube clip, simply click "share" below the clip on youtube, click "Embed" then copy that code that youtube helpfully delivers to you, and paste that into a post here

simples

Nov 03, 2011, 08:45

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

test

Thanks for the info, I didn't know myself.
Let's see if it works...

Nov 03, 2011, 11:22

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Re: test

yay! good choice of image with which to test

Nov 03, 2011, 11:59

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Testing, Testing

yep... pic embedding seems to be working just fine

Nov 03, 2011, 14:31

Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index