Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Laetitia Under The Radar Interview
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: revised statement

s_lush_s wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
ok, looks like what i said touched a nerve, sorry.

so, i take it back, what i meant was that there's no music made by people after the age of 50 that i personally like.

wow and you personally know all the ages of the artists involved on a project ? Come on Mars Rover that last comment is carrying things a little too far. so 45 makes all the difference and once an artist turns fifty you'll turn your back on them and stop buying their music ?! Stop being so silly. You never liked anybody over fifty ? Brian Wilson ? Bowie ?

i don't have prejudice, i really don't care about age. i'm being honest, i can't find an album in my collection made by people over 50 that i really like, some i like a little, but nothing "classic"...i've never been into Bowie or the Beach Boys. is that a crime?

Nov 11, 2011, 22:43

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Mars Rover wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:

so, i take it back, what i meant was that there's no music made by people after the age of 50 that i personally like.

wow and you personally know all the ages of the artists involved on a project ? Come on Mars Rover that last comment is carrying things a little too far. so 45 makes all the difference and once an artist turns fifty you'll turn your back on them and stop buying their music ?! Stop being so silly. You never liked anybody over fifty ? Brian Wilson ? Bowie ?

i don't have prejudice, i really don't care about age. i'm being honest, i can't find an album in my collection made by people over 50 that i really like, some i like a little, but nothing "classic"...i've never been into Bowie or the Beach Boys. is that a crime?

no, that's not a crime. I'm just asking, how do you know the age, with certainty, of the artist being represented? What if a forty year old is actually a 27 yr old? That's why I think you're just blowing smoke...and yes not loving Lawrence Welk is a crime in Pennsylvania!

Nov 11, 2011, 22:48

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:

?? i have no idea wtf you are talking about. ok, laetitia is lying, she was 72 when they recorded Dots & Loops.
no, that's not a crime. I'm just asking, how do you know the age, with certainty, of the artist being represented? What if a forty year old is actually a 27 yr old? That's why I think you're just blowing smoke...and yes not loving Lawrence Welk is a crime in Pennsylvania!

Nov 11, 2011, 22:55

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

it didn't send my message...

i have no idea wtf you are talking about..

Nov 11, 2011, 22:56

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Laetitia Under The Radar Interview

OEUVRE

Nov 12, 2011, 00:43

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

A few tracks by 50-somethings that I enjoy:

Did these artists produce better work in their 20s & 30s? Sure... But what can you do?

Nov 12, 2011, 07:10

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

Almost forgot this one:

Nov 12, 2011, 07:22

jorbel
330 posts

Re: Laetitia Under The Radar Interview

Mu Mu wrote:
jorbel wrote:
Age is fucking nothing. As long as you're fucking healthy.

Aaaah, the follies of youth.

Truly the words of someone under 40.

Over 40: 41.

And I really believe this. As long as you're healthy age is really nothing but a number. :)

Nov 14, 2011, 11:20

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index