Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Laetitia Under The Radar Interview
68 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Laetitia Under The Radar Interview

I disagree. There will always be emotional "methods" and "motivations" of somebody's mom or drunk dad or positive emotions to activate. the difficulty is experimenting with new motivations and methods and finding one that works successfully for the artist because not everybody has the same apprehension or compatibility for methods. Creature comforts may interfere unless you objectify and identify what I've mentioned above, method and motivation, and then find inspiration through some channel or memory or new realization or idea. I think as people age they only add to their mental artistic supplies or what is usually termed, inspiration, but is a combination of different factors activated for creativity process or sublimation.
so it requires a willingness to experiment and realize,"hey I'm running low on my mental artistic supplies (and my technique) and I need to grab some while I'm out."

That's what I'm doing.

Nov 11, 2011, 17:46

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: