Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Are you a hipster?
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: Are you a hipster?

If you find yourself posting on the Stereolab message board, I think it's pretty safe to say you're a hipster. But I really don't think that's such a bad thing, in America anyway, you're either a hipster, gangsta, Republican or oaf. Pick your poison.

Nov 10, 2011, 02:07

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Nov 10, 2011, 02:49

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

corporalclegg wrote:

hahahaha!!!

Nov 10, 2011, 05:00

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

DevastatorJr. wrote:
If you find yourself posting on the Stereolab message board, I think it's pretty safe to say you're a hipster.

What? I'm way too cool to be a hipster. :)

Nov 10, 2011, 05:01

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

App of the week

Nov 10, 2011, 11:03

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Nov 10, 2011, 12:29

and0rod4
692 posts

i'm one of those 'yes i'm a hipster' guys, who prolly isn't a hipster.
but at least i'm not an idiot, or zombie. wait, that hipster talk.

or not.

i dont want to be labelled, but i aint cool. i'm just a brain.

Nov 10, 2011, 23:51

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

and0rod4 wrote:
i'm just a brain.

Well, at least you're modest.

Nov 11, 2011, 14:13

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

According to this chart and my answer I'm leaning towards hipster. Hipster aligned with my answer to the question.

Nov 11, 2011, 22:31

Normsk
Normsk
318 posts

I refuse to be compartmentalised!!

Nov 11, 2011, 22:44

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index