Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Are you a hipster?
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Bunker
Bunker
80 posts

Re: Are you a hipster?

my skinny jeans are telling me "no, you're not!". maybe i'm too skinny or maybe it's because i don't have baby bearing hips. i never can get the right fit so i only wear skirts for this reason.

Nov 14, 2011, 04:59

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Bunker wrote:
my skinny jeans are telling me "no, you're not!". maybe i'm too skinny or maybe it's because i don't have baby bearing hips. i never can get the right fit so i only wear skirts for this reason.

I think to get an authoritative answer you'd need to ask something/one slightly more animate than a pair of jeans? But I take your point.

Nov 14, 2011, 06:54

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Hipsters are cool.

Nov 15, 2011, 03:48

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

The republicans have the same kind of policies as our conservatives don't they? mainly being to take from the poor and give to the rich, like Robin Hood in reverse.........

Nov 15, 2011, 04:40

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

no.

Nov 15, 2011, 04:52

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
According to this chart and my answer I'm leaning towards hipster. Hipster aligned with my answer to the question.

i KEEP TELLING YA. i ANSWERED THE QUESTION AND GOD DAMNED IT ; IT WAS HIPSTER. i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.; i'M OVER 35 YEARS OLD. HIPSTER IS HUMILIATING.

Nov 15, 2011, 05:39

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
According to this chart and my answer I'm leaning towards hipster. Hipster aligned with my answer to the question.

i KEEP TELLING YA. i ANSWERED THE QUESTION AND GOD DAMNED IT ; IT WAS HIPSTER. i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.; i'M OVER 35 YEARS OLD. HIPSTER IS HUMILIATING.

i SWORE i WOULDN'T BE HIP; JUST AS YOU DID ! aND LOOK HOW i TURNED UP=hIP! hIP AS COULD BE~

Nov 15, 2011, 05:41

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Are you happy?

Nov 15, 2011, 11:29

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Have you found a dead bird in your salad?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15742121

Nov 15, 2011, 16:43

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Have you found a dead bird in your salad?

thomas2 wrote:

It's probably some homeopathic remedy.

Nov 15, 2011, 17:05

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index