Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Are you a hipster?
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Bunker
Bunker
80 posts

Re: Are you a hipster?

my skinny jeans are telling me "no, you're not!". maybe i'm too skinny or maybe it's because i don't have baby bearing hips. i never can get the right fit so i only wear skirts for this reason.

Nov 14, 2011, 04:59


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: Are you a hipster?

Bunker wrote:
my skinny jeans are telling me "no, you're not!". maybe i'm too skinny or maybe it's because i don't have baby bearing hips. i never can get the right fit so i only wear skirts for this reason.


I think to get an authoritative answer you'd need to ask something/one slightly more animate than a pair of jeans? But I take your point.

Nov 14, 2011, 06:54


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Are you a hipster?

Hipsters are cool.

Nov 15, 2011, 03:48


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Are you a hipster?

The republicans have the same kind of policies as our conservatives don't they? mainly being to take from the poor and give to the rich, like Robin Hood in reverse.........

Nov 15, 2011, 04:40


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Are you a hipster?

no.

Nov 15, 2011, 04:52


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Are you a hipster?

s_lush_s wrote:
According to this chart and my answer I'm leaning towards hipster. Hipster aligned with my answer to the question.



i KEEP TELLING YA. i ANSWERED THE QUESTION AND GOD DAMNED IT ; IT WAS HIPSTER. i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.; i'M OVER 35 YEARS OLD. HIPSTER IS HUMILIATING.

Nov 15, 2011, 05:39


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Are you a hipster?

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
According to this chart and my answer I'm leaning towards hipster. Hipster aligned with my answer to the question.



i KEEP TELLING YA. i ANSWERED THE QUESTION AND GOD DAMNED IT ; IT WAS HIPSTER. i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.; i'M OVER 35 YEARS OLD. HIPSTER IS HUMILIATING.



i SWORE i WOULDN'T BE HIP; JUST AS YOU DID ! aND LOOK HOW i TURNED UP=hIP! hIP AS COULD BE~

Nov 15, 2011, 05:41


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Are you happy?



Nov 15, 2011, 11:29


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Have you found a dead bird in your salad?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15742121

Nov 15, 2011, 16:43


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Have you found a dead bird in your salad?

thomas2 wrote:


It's probably some homeopathic remedy.

Nov 15, 2011, 17:05

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index