Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Songs With British Place Names In Them Game.
Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Songs With British Place Names In Them Game.

It can be Cities, Towns, Villages or just any place names in the British Isles.

Dagenham Dave: The Stranglers.

Waterloo Sunset: The Kinks

Nov 11, 2011, 02:47

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Songs With British Place Names In Them Game.

Electric Avenue (Brixton)

Nov 11, 2011, 02:55

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Grantchester Meadows (Cambridge)

Nov 11, 2011, 02:57

Dara
Dara
905 posts

The Great Marsh (Foulness, Essex) and Rhayader (Mid Wales)

Nov 11, 2011, 03:14

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Lizard Point: Brian Eno.

Nov 11, 2011, 03:17

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Solsbury Hill: Peter Gabriel.

Nov 11, 2011, 03:18

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Nov 11, 2011, 03:50

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

Dara wrote:
Electric Avenue (Brixton)

I was not aware that was a real street. I'd always sort of figured it was located somewhere near Funky Town.

Nov 11, 2011, 03:55

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Mu Mu wrote:

I remember purchasing this LP when it was released, Peter Murphy's first post-Bauhaus material, I was a bit in love with him and this LP, and I've always held Cornwall close to my heart for this reason, because of this song (and some other random facts/odds & ends I'd heard abt the place) so, yea, Joe, expect me to pop over for a tea soon. Kind regards, Semper amavimus eos, qui sunt nobis similes.

Nov 11, 2011, 03:57

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

deadlyfingers wrote:

I was not aware that was a real street. I'd always sort of figured it was located somewhere near Funky Town.

LOL, good one, df!

Nov 11, 2011, 03:58

Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index