Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System

Has anyone got one of these? if so what are they like? I keep seeing them advertised in various places and I'm curious to know how good the sound is, I'm wondering if it's as good as BOSE are saying it is.
I may take up the 30 day free home trial to find out for sure, cheers Joe.

Nov 15, 2011, 01:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System

I want one I haven't made it a priority. They advertise them on the plane along with the noise reducing headphones. I want those, too. I want a long range AM radio where I can get European radio stations. digital. I had an analog but I could never get a station. I was always trying to tune in to BBC programs. But the analog is too sensitive.

Nov 15, 2011, 01:33

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Man that thing had the best alarm clock. LOUD. It was from Germany. Nice.

Nov 15, 2011, 01:34

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

It was like a transistor radio kind of and it was slate blue with retro styling and a wrist strap but it had a 36" antennae. so one day I broke the damned antennae and I was inconsolate!

Nov 15, 2011, 01:38

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Well I hope you find the things your looking for Slush, I think I'll end up taking the 30 day free home trial because they'll even come and collect it from your house for no charge if you don't like it, can't lose really, cheers Joe.

Nov 15, 2011, 01:47

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

It's like 1000 dollars isn't it ? I want my little radio back it was fiddy. and I want a diggy and I know I could get a license. I've been trying to learn morse code even though it's not required I hope to get my radio license. But you gotta know merce and then I could hear all my programs. But that hand radio rocked it was the best alarm clock worth the fiddy just for the alarm. Bose is a nice starter set of good speakers for a thou. It should only take 2 from my experience.

Nov 15, 2011, 01:59

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
It's like 1000 dollars isn't it ? I want my little radio back it was fiddy. and I want a diggy and I know I could get a license. I've been trying to learn morse code even though it's not required I hope to get my radio license. But you gotta know merce and then I could hear all my programs. But that hand radio rocked it was the best alarm clock worth the fiddy just for the alarm. Bose is a nice starter set of good speakers for a thou. It should only take 2 from my experience.

depending on your space , listening space, amp, etc.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:00

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

That's a good idea. I should buy some nice listeners for my music. This Mp3s might benefit from a nice set of headphones.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:01

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Yeah I say go for it. You can get all confused with speaker advice and spend like 50,000 just go for the bose for a nice starter kit.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:03

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

The thing I'm talking about is an all in one system i.e. amp, cd player and speakers all in one unit, BOSE are claiming it sounds as good as seperates which is why I'm so curious, God bless you, Joe.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:04

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index