Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System

but in reality, you only need 2 speakers for under 10,000.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

You're totally losing me Slush, are we talking about the same thing??

Nov 15, 2011, 02:05

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

That's a nice product. Research it. It's inclusive. You won't be disappointed. My dad went to all those hi fidelity stores for 40 years. If you want I can give you his email. I'd love a pay as you go Bose wave system if he's listening.
but he buys everything separate the amp. the turntable. etc. etc.
Does it come with a turn table? Have you got your eye on one?

Nov 15, 2011, 02:08

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Overall how much ? I'm rude.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:10

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

No, it doesn't have a turntable, but I've already got one, I've got great seperates too which I'm happy with, I'm just curious about this wave system and how good the sound is, cheers

Nov 15, 2011, 02:12

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

Nov 15, 2011, 02:12

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Yeah I guess I got lost maybe that was 10,000 a speaker. Tim Gane actually owned the speakers my dad was lusting after for like 2 yrs. But a different finish. I guess my dad lied about the price. hahahaha. well I do that too. that's been a while since we had the other forum. Maybe somebody has that article.
damn. I think you'll be happy with your product. were we talking about the alarm clock. I think my dad has a 50 dollar german am solution. Let me get the name. I broke the damned antennea. That hand radio rocked.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:20

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Yeah I guess I got lost maybe that was 10,000 a speaker. Tim Gane actually owned the speakers my dad was lusting after for like 2 yrs. But a different finish. I guess my dad lied about the price. hahahaha. well I do that too. that's been a while since we had the other forum. Maybe somebody has that article.
damn. I think you'll be happy with your product. were we talking about the alarm clock. I think my dad has a 50 dollar german am solution. Let me get the name. I broke the damned antennea. That hand radio rocked.

That thing was powerful. 50 bucks.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:22

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

Sounds like you really loved that alarm clock, I don't like anything that wakes me up.
I haven't listened to radio for years, not properly anyway, I used to love John Peel's show of course, sadly missed is Mr Peel, best to you Slush

Nov 15, 2011, 02:25

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I liked the idea of foreign programs but as it was not digital, I couldn't tune in AM; it was tooo touchy. It had the range.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:29

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index