Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System

s_lush_s wrote:
I liked the idea of foreign programs but as it was not digital, I couldn't tune in AM; it was tooo touchy. It had the range.

it was sooooo sensitive I couldn't catch American Am. Damn I texted my dad and he doesn't remember the brand. i think it started w/ a T. I'll try to find it.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:31

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

it was a Grundig still looking.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:38

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Check Grundigs website then, they'll have the info won't they?

Nov 15, 2011, 02:42

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I can't find mine but those Grundig radios are Awesome! And I see they have a shortwave digital for 90.00. nice. x-mas

Nov 15, 2011, 02:45

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

That'd be about 55.00 then, not bad for a quality item....

Nov 15, 2011, 02:46

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

That speaker shite can get confusing lereostab, Joe. i mean all this stereo stuff can get shammy. You know either buy the BOSE thingy or start reading the speaker rags. or hire a consultant or call the speaker company they'll buy you a drink or something.Geez.

Nov 15, 2011, 02:49

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

well you can't beat that. where's it made ? (duh you knew that was coming like it matters that's an awesome price)

Nov 15, 2011, 02:51

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I'm o.k with the speakers I have and all my hi fi is great actually, but this BOSE all in one would save a lot of space, if the sound is as good as they say then it's worth investigating don't you think?

Nov 15, 2011, 02:52

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
well you can't beat that. where's it made ? (duh you knew that was coming like it matters that's an awesome price)

okay so that's 1500.00

Nov 15, 2011, 02:52

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I don't know which country manufacture BOSE, do you?

Nov 15, 2011, 02:53

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index