Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System

Bose is always worth investigating. It's good for a home theatre. It's good. It's not a 10,000 speaker but Bose has a 10,000 $ speaker so it's worth investigating. It's not shit. You can shop and spend and settle. If that's how you wanna shop.If you wanna have stereo parties. If you wanna be one of the first dudes in town to have the entire BeaTLES catalogue on cd if you have the set up and you're trusted. oh, and you play an instrument! and what kind of car do you drive???

Yeah, get the Bose!!

Nov 15, 2011, 02:58

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

I've got no Beatles music at all in my collection, not one track.
I haven't got a car and I don't play any instruments.
I just love listening to music Slush, everyday and sometimes all day, if I'm in the house then there will be music playing unless I'm asleep.
Do you play any instruments then??

Nov 15, 2011, 03:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

yes people laugh at me. I play the harmonica. some well. I play keys but not so well. I play castanets beginner. I play trumpet very little. I want to play accordian. and practice my harmonica much more so to be ready...Yeah, I addad trumpet but my dad would make us blow on trumpet and then I was only one that would hang out w/him and watch him play so I learned bass from treble and i think I could play a little. My dad is a studio musician from the 60's and 70's when he was young and I was a baby.

Nov 15, 2011, 03:15

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
yes people laugh at me. I play the harmonica. some well. I play keys but not so well. I play castanets beginner. I play trumpet very little. I want to play accordian. and practice my harmonica much more so to be ready...Yeah, I addad trumpet but my dad would make us blow on trumpet and then I was only one that would hang out w/him and watch him play so I learned bass from treble and i think I could play a little. My dad is a studio musician from the 60's and 70's when he was young and I was a baby.

But we all have to blow on the trumpet - all us girls in my family.

Nov 15, 2011, 03:16

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

Wow, you've got quite a musical background, was your Dad involved in any music that I might know.
I love the accordian, my wife's cousin played some great accordian music for our wedding, she's one of these people who can play any instrument you give her, amazing that, cheers.....

Nov 15, 2011, 03:20

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

But we all have to blow on the trumpet - all us girls in my family.

I'm the oldest. so, I wake up on the weekend to trumpet revelries and standards and things like this baroque music and trumpet music. trumpet trumpet trumpet and then I'm off.

Nov 15, 2011, 03:21

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

I have around 10 Miles Davis albums, love 'em....

Nov 15, 2011, 03:22

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

lereostab wrote:
I have around 10 Miles Davis albums, love 'em....

I like Miles Davis , Too. He get's all the glory! hey I heard the opera Sketches of Spain was based on. Lovely. El Amor Brujo. I loved it. at least one part was based on. I have the girls of Killamenjaro. I like it.

Nov 15, 2011, 03:35

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

my dad's on trumpet

Nov 15, 2011, 03:44

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

[quote="s_lush_s"]my dad's on trumpet

/quote]

Nov 15, 2011, 03:51

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index