Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System
66 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: BOSE Acoustic Wave Music System

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
I imagine 1967 when my dad was in high school. I might be wrong. I don't have definite answers on this except that my father is named as a studio musician in the lyrics. I don't wan't to talk too much about it. Presumably, my father was at practice.
I have a notion my grandfather was a composer. Who I have no idea. A one hit wonder rest his soul.

But I know that is my father.

i THINK THAT'S MY FATHER- THEY SAY HIS NAME! YOU KNOW THERE WERE SO MANY DAMNED TRUMPET BANDS IN THE SEVENTIES i SHOULD DIG UP nIXONS GRAVE OR SOMETHING i MEAN i SAID i'D GIVE YOU MY DAD'S EMAIL. i'M LIKE THINKING ABOUT DADDY, UNCLE,GRANNY , AND GRANDPA. wtf? tHIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT SPEAKERS? aRE YOU WRITING A BOOK ? wELL SOMEBODY BEAT YOU TO IT ! sORRy! aW MAN THE JEALOUSY, THEY WERE JUST SPYING ON MY DAD AND HE COULD PLAY TRUMPET. AND THENHIS WIFE COULD SING . SHIT ETC. FORGIVE US.

nO i'M lYING nOBODY i KNOW HAS EVER TOUCHED ANY INSTRUMENT. i DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE ACCORDIAN BUT i'VE SQUEEZED A FEW AND GONE DAH DAH DEW DEE KEEP DRIVING! wE'RE aLL wRITERS AND ACTING TEACHERS. i'M AN ACTING TEACHER. i'M YOUR MIME COACH. gO AHEAD,

UH HUH, YEAH, BUY IT.

Nov 15, 2011, 05:30

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: