Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Membership stocktake
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

s_lush_s wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
hito wrote:
Looking at those old posts made me wonder how many active members we have on this forum. Here is the list I came up with. Some are probably the same person and others may no longer be active. I am sure I missed some. Copy and paste the list into Word or similar to change it if you think I have it
9. Rael_ / cheeso / squirrel
29. Mu mu / 78 slussss
2. Icepulse

Theres never been a "78 slussss", get it straight!

Why would anybody care? Please answer.

Were you desperate for a topic ? Be honest.

Nov 15, 2011, 05:53

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

+ Bunker

Nov 15, 2011, 06:47

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

hito wrote:

Not sure
1. mitchervan
2. Icepulse

Well goodness, mirtchevman is certainly still writing, not that long ago too.

Nov 15, 2011, 07:44

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

(And I don't mean the revived thread.)

Nov 15, 2011, 07:45

mikka000
1083 posts

thanks for noticing! :D i haven't been here much for a long time true but i have started looking and occasionally posting again. it's been a mix of busy, decreased interest in the 'lab (not a fan of the their last few records) and lots of fighting/nonsensical posting on here .... i just didnt have the desire to look anymore.

Nov 15, 2011, 22:03

GaryB2
GaryB2
2328 posts

I noticed your posts!!

Nov 15, 2011, 22:15

BOTE_
381 posts

I forgot my password for a while. lol

Nov 15, 2011, 22:19

nsc283b
405 posts

And Pooh Burgess

Nov 15, 2011, 23:41

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
You put me right below Babylon. How flattering. I'm always visualizing Babylon and the fall of Babylon. You spell s_lush_s with a lower s.

and labhead[/quote]

Huh? You don't spell labhead with a lower s! ;)

Nov 16, 2011, 00:28

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Labhead wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
You put me right below Babylon. How flattering. I'm always visualizing Babylon and the fall of Babylon. You spell s_lush_s with a lower s.

and labhead

Huh? You don't spell labhead with a lower s! ;)
[/quote]

Woah, I'm number 19 and I just made the 19th post on this topic... it's all part of the cosmic unconsciousness.

Nov 16, 2011, 00:29

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index