Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Membership stocktake
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

Very good, nice to see you!

Nov 16, 2011, 04:01


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

45 Stereolab fans can't be wrong

Right you are. I misspelt his name

1. Deadlyfingers
2. Gary
3. Kazak
4. Meanchico
5. Thomas
6. Cyberpainter
7. Hito
8. My return
9. Rael / cheeso / squirrel
10. Dara
11. Xperceptor / jauntymonty / raygun
12. Nsc238b
13. Harold Bissonette
14. Devastator jr
15. Musicforeels
16. Lereostab
17. Babylon
18. S_lush_s / eddy chargeman
19. labhead
20. Vodka5
21. C in dc
22. Matthew 6
23. Wracket
24. Stereomouse
25. Vivakomeda
26. Booklover
27. JS
28. Microbehunter
29. Mu mu / 78 sluss_s
30. Mars rove
31. Corporalclegg
32. Mikka000
33. Hobochang
34. Revox
35. Archigram
36. Calapia
37. Jorbel
38. The greatest
39. Normsk
40. Mozart breath
41. Velvetwater
42. K
43. Psi-Phi
44. Mirtchevman
45. Bunker

So none of these are double ups?

Nov 16, 2011, 11:48


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

Are these people still active?

waxenpith
cybele
Bytor Peltor
Jasonspaceman
Left Boob Oscillator
Martian
Palinuro
modfinger
moonduck
basil too
suggestive devil
brakhage
allyourrushingwaves
jeff w
mellotron
murilix
yorkiller
SF Hazel and anyone on the list this person created http://stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/2882/threaded/32406 (damn I just found this after trawling through)

Nov 16, 2011, 12:16


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

hito wrote:
Are these people still active?

waxenpith
cybele
Bytor Peltor
Jasonspaceman
Left Boob Oscillator
Martian
Palinuro
modfinger
moonduck
basil too
suggestive devil
brakhage
allyourrushingwaves
jeff w
mellotron
murilix
yorkiller
SF Hazel and anyone on the list this person created http://stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/2882/threaded/32406 (damn I just found this after trawling through)



Yes some of those are still active. I would say if they've been here in the last few months, that means active. Others might have a different assessment. Easy to do a name search to determine that if it's at all important to anyone.

With that in mind, Bytor Peltor is, Cybele/Martian popped in recently, Left Boob Oscillator/The Greatest is here, Palinuro is, modfinger might be someone else?, moonduck I haven't seen for a while or another name?, basil hasn't been around, I don't have time to do a search for the rest right now, but allyourrushingwaves/faust is not.

Nov 16, 2011, 18:37


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

cyberpainter wrote:
Left Boob Oscillator/The Greatest is here

I knew that was him.


cyberpainter wrote:
but allyourrushingwaves/faust is not.

hmmmmm...

Nov 16, 2011, 18:44


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

cyberpainter wrote:
Basil hasn't been around...


I'm not surprised really. He was savaged by some members here (one in particular) when he was selling his Lab collection. I found his treatment disgusting considering the fantastic work he did with the 'live project' which was dedicated to Mary, and his 'discography' website. He must have thought 'I give up'.

I can imagine he would 'lurk' here from time to time, and he may even be back some time in the future - personally, I hope so...

Nov 16, 2011, 18:51


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

Dara wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Basil hasn't been around...


I'm not surprised really. He was savaged by some members here (one in particular) when he was selling his Lab collection. I found his treatment disgusting considering the fantastic work he did with the 'live project' which was dedicated to Mary, and his 'discography' website. He must have thought 'I give up'.

I can imagine he would 'lurk' here from time to time, and he may even be back some time in the future - personally, I hope so...




I don't remember this savage treatment, was it someone complaining about prices or something? He didn't chat too often about things, but certainly contributed a great deal in the past with the live project and ends and odds. Kinda sad he sold his collection. Wish he hadn't taken down the discography, it would be so nice if that was preserved and able to go back up some day, even seems like the band would be happy to have that up. Glad someone else has put theirs up though.

Nov 16, 2011, 18:59


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

cyberpainter wrote:
Dara wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Basil hasn't been around...


I'm not surprised really. He was savaged by some members here (one in particular) when he was selling his Lab collection. I found his treatment disgusting considering the fantastic work he did with the 'live project' which was dedicated to Mary, and his 'discography' website. He must have thought 'I give up'.

I can imagine he would 'lurk' here from time to time, and he may even be back some time in the future - personally, I hope so...




I don't remember this savage treatment, was it someone complaining about prices or something? He didn't chat too often about things, but certainly contributed a great deal in the past with the live project and ends and odds. Kinda sad he sold his collection. Wish he hadn't taken down the discography, it would be so nice if that was preserved and able to go back up some day, even seems like the band would be happy to have that up. Glad someone else has put theirs up though.


I will try to find some post history about it all. I'm not surprised he took it down - he must have thought it was made 'dirty' by the negativity he received...

But maybe he just moved on - that can happen too.

Nov 16, 2011, 19:02


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2695 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

I met up with waxenpith and jasonspaceman in Chicago for the Beirut/Laetitia show. Both seemed to be driven away by spam-tastic postings that have littered the forum in recent months.

They are cool guys though! We had a blast and intend to meet up for another show in the future.

Nov 16, 2011, 19:02


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

Dara wrote:
I'm not surprised he took it down - he must have thought it was made 'dirty' by the negativity he received...

But maybe he just moved on - that can happen too.


Wow that would be pretty extreme, can't imagine that's the case. Letting a few grumps on a message board influence whether you keep up a beautiful website? I suspected it was the cost, but what do I know.

Nov 16, 2011, 19:34

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index