Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Membership stocktake
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Re: Membership stocktake

sept. 06, wurly's big thread of only 1. :)

Nov 18, 2011, 18:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Basil has quite a history here, and he regularly takes months of hiatus.

See what I mean.

Jan 17, 2012, 20:59

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Dara wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Dara wrote:

Well perhaps. I can't imagine he was very happy about it or inspired to give freely of any more of his time again in support of the groop and their fans.

It would be very nice to hear from Basil again though that's for sure!.

Well again, the groop and their fans are not the same as one guy.

Maybe we had better ask Basil that if he ever comes back. As you well know it is never a case of 'just one guy' on here. Sides are taken, alliances are made. Even though these alliances are largely unvoiced and manifest themselves as a few sarcastic asides here and there, their effect is pretty powerful, as many have complained about in the past - mentioning no names of course :p

*bmp*

Jan 17, 2012, 21:00

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Mu, you really can be an ass sometimes. He comes back with a beautiful thing to show us, and this is important for you to dredge up?

Jan 17, 2012, 21:41

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Mu, you really can be an ass sometimes. He comes back with a beautiful thing to show us, and this is important for you to dredge up?

I thought I was being helpful, you said yourself "let's ask him when he returns"

???

Jan 17, 2012, 22:41

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

I thought I was being helpful, you said yourself "let's ask him when he returns"

???

A good deed never goes unpunished.

Jan 17, 2012, 22:41

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

???

A good deed never goes unpunished.

No I didn't.

Jan 18, 2012, 05:36

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Sorry about the ass comment though.

Jan 18, 2012, 07:08

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

cyberpainter wrote:

No I didn't.

dara wrote:
Maybe we had better ask Basil that if he ever comes back.

Dara did.

I didn't even read the bs in the post (I dont follow the forum polics) I just remembered someone wanted to remember to as Basil a q if/when he came back.

I really did think I was doing a public service!

Jan 18, 2012, 15:54

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

No I didn't.

dara wrote:
Maybe we had better ask Basil that if he ever comes back.

Dara did.

I didn't even read the bs in the post (I dont follow the forum polics) I just remembered someone wanted to remember to as Basil a q if/when he came back.

I really did think I was doing a public service!

http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/4724/threaded/52556

Jan 18, 2012, 18:02

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index