Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Which forumites have you met in real life?
55 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Which forumites have you met in real life?

s_lush_s wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

Cool. Hopefully I'll get to see him.
I could have met Sue. Where did all you guys meet Sue, Kazak ? Did she come to Austin ? We could have met in Denver but she was moving to San Fran about the time I got there so we missed each other. I was disappointed. :(

You mean me? I haven't lived in Boulder for many years. I've met people because they come through the bay area on vacation or whatever. Usually for a meal or a drink, and a trip to Amoeba music. Or crash on my couch if needed. :)

That's your name, Sue. It was 2006, mid July. so 5 years. You said you were on your way out of town and didn't have time for a cup of Joe. I guess I was wondering if I had missed an opportunity to meet (besides the time in Colorado) you when Kazak did , if you were down this way or he traveled that way. So, when and where did you guys meet ?

Nov 20, 2011, 07:40

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: