Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Playlist suggestions please - Nautical tunes
61 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Playlist suggestions please - Nautical tunes

Soundtracks to movies about water. Popeye, The Deep, Some symphonies google Triton, Poseidon Adventure, The Avalanches that reminds me of a boat,Jobim maybe. Sure somebody said it but the Beach boys. Music of Antarctica, music written on boats. That one song by High Llamas, "We've got to look for somewhere new,". A bunch of stuff. I could do some research. That's an interesting topic yeah, where is all of the nautical music, how many types are there, what does it sound like, and what type will I like? I guess you could term everything as nautical music. Is there a type of music that isn't nautical really with the body being made of 3/4 water approximately the same as the earth. But I guess you knew I'd draw this conclusion didn't you? mimicking the ocean seems unavoidable without the aid of machines. and then again only maybe.

Nov 26, 2011, 05:28

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: