Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Best music of 2011
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

Mu Mu wrote:
vodka5 wrote:
i can tell you work in radio, with a selection like that. :P


Well let's see your list, smart guy.


I think he was complimenting your taste and breadth of choices.

Anyhoo, nothing really ace this year. As usual with these things I have to check iTunes for the 2011 stuff.

The latest SYR is my favourite.

Dec 02, 2011, 19:49


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

GaryB2 wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
vodka5 wrote:
i can tell you work in radio, with a selection like that. :P


Well let's see your list, smart guy.


I think he was complimenting your taste and breadth of choices.


fuck u.

Dec 02, 2011, 19:51


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

Mu Mu wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
vodka5 wrote:
i can tell you work in radio, with a selection like that. :P


Well let's see your list, smart guy.


I think he was complimenting your taste and breadth of choices.


fuck u.


I'm not being funny. What's wrong with you?

Dec 02, 2011, 19:53


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

GaryB2 wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
vodka5 wrote:
i can tell you work in radio, with a selection like that. :P


Well let's see your list, smart guy.


I think he was complimenting your taste and breadth of choices.


fuck u.


I'm not being funny. What's wrong with you?


Sorry. Thought it was sarcasm.

:)

Dec 02, 2011, 19:54


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

Mu Mu wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
vodka5 wrote:
i can tell you work in radio, with a selection like that. :P


Well let's see your list, smart guy.


I think he was complimenting your taste and breadth of choices.


fuck u.


I'm not being funny. What's wrong with you?


Sorry. Thought it was sarcasm.

:)


Lol

How do you rate the new Fall album?

Dec 02, 2011, 19:56


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

I need to get the new Fall. I liked "Clutter" quite a bit, sort of forgot there was a new one already.

Dec 02, 2011, 19:59


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

Mu Mu wrote:
I need to get the new Fall. I liked "Clutter" quite a bit, sort of forgot there was a new one already.


Just read some stuff abt Eesatz GB... sounds promising.

Dec 02, 2011, 20:03


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

I'm sort of the opposite, I have almost no critical faculty. I even like Kimya Dawson.

Dec 02, 2011, 20:04


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vodka5
266 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

this year i liked... uhmmm.

the zola jesus

cant think what else has been good.

i mainly been using spotify, and more recently groovesharks.

i sometimes share stuff i like on my facebook, that my family and freinds read :/

i've likes somne tracks that i heard on the radio, xfm. i recently shazamed them. but cant be botherd to get my phone out.

Dec 02, 2011, 20:10


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

Mu Mu wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
I need to get the new Fall. I liked "Clutter" quite a bit, sort of forgot there was a new one already.


Just read some stuff abt Eesatz GB... sounds promising.


It's a continuation of the last few albums. Not as polished as Clutter IMO.

Dec 02, 2011, 20:11

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index