Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Best music of 2011
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Normsk
Normsk
318 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

vodka5 wrote:
i enjoyed that one i got from norman records.
cant remember the name, tho.

listened to the coldplay album yesterday, pure evil. not good stuff. at all. :/

Well Mazes is their latest release so perhaps it was that one. Good album though. The track Mazes reminds me of another song but can't quite think what it is.

Dec 02, 2011, 21:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vodka5
266 posts

no it wasn't that album, tho i might check it out. when i gont money. got none atm.

Dec 02, 2011, 21:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

thomas2 wrote:
Never mind that, this is definitely the best 'tache of 2011:-

oh God, we've got one over here but it comes down like a pair of chaps or chops right next to the mouth completely 1862. He's such a f so and so arse.

Dec 03, 2011, 04:21

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
thomas2 wrote:
Never mind that, this is definitely the best 'tache of 2011:-

oh God, we've got one over here but it comes down like a pair of chaps or chops right next to the mouth completely 1862. He's such a f so and so arse.

That stache should symbolize major 'arse sphincter. God that guy is the world's jerk hall of fame. Worst stache of a lifetime. Booo Thommy. sucks.

Dec 03, 2011, 04:24

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Significant music was released this year? What was it? Give me a synopsis. Limit it to 5-10. I simply can't believe that that a significant song was released this year. Not even one. I didn't miss a thing. Oh yeah, the new Bjork came out.

Dec 03, 2011, 04:29

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Significant music was released this year? What was it? Give me a synopsis. Limit it to 5-10. I simply can't believe that that a significant song was released this year. Not even one. I didn't miss a thing. Oh yeah, the new Bjork came out.

I'm going to buy that now.

Dec 03, 2011, 04:30

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

I'm going to buy that now.

Maybe I'll wait. Really there were significant releases this year ? Besides Laetitia, Bjork, and atlas Sound and other significant people? There was timeless music ?

Dec 03, 2011, 04:38

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

hito wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
i am debby d. downer

wish i liked some of this stuff. 2011 just wasnt a very good year for music IMHO.

i liked the radiohead, advisory circle, jarre's rarities, still corners, some odd tracks here and there, no 5 star albums for me though.

But it doesn't have to have come out this year. Did you discover any cool old records? rediscover any cool old records? keep humming a tune in your head?

yep.

i'm growing to really dislike modern music of most genres...seems i almost exclusively listen to music from the 60s and 70s now. this is a good article:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/02/showbiz/music/love-songs/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Dec 03, 2011, 05:06

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

I realized I have barely listened to some of what I've downloaded that was put out this year, have to go back and listen to them again to compile my list. Obviously not too excited about anything off the top of my head, but sometimes I just forget to listen to stuff! And sometimes I'm late to the game on older stuff that I end up liking quite a bit. But I want to just do a 2011 list.

I'd probably put Advisory Circle-As the Crow Flies in there for starters.

Dec 03, 2011, 05:11

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

s_lush_s wrote:

That stache should symbolize major 'arse sphincter. God that guy is the world's jerk hall of fame. Worst stache of a lifetime. Booo Thommy. sucks.

Chill TF out, Stephanie, it has gone now!

Dec 03, 2011, 08:05

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index