Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Best music of 2011
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

Pony graces us with a visit? A wee bit tipsy are ye?

Dec 24, 2011, 08:40

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Stereotyping

Mu Mu wrote:

Oneohtrix Point Never Replica
People who are not ashamed to have spent an unspecified sum (rumored to extend to five figures) purchasing vintage Russian synthesizers on eBay.

I totally love this record. I just listened to it the other day and I am hooked

Love this song

Mar 08, 2012, 13:09

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Best music of 2011

You know, I have tried to really get into other Fall albums but I feel the production always falls short of Hex Enduction Hour. None of the albums have such great sound. Maybe I am wrong but the recording of Hex Enduction Hour is simply stunning. Tracks like "who makes the nazis?" have such a great drum sound that seems to be lacking on a number of other albums. I thought the drums on "Live at the witch trials" were particularly disappointing soundwise.

Dec 20, 2013, 14:01

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index