Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Y'all got any shows to look forward to?
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: Y'all got any shows to look forward to?

Psychic TV, December 15th!

Dec 06, 2011, 00:19

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

GaryB2 wrote:

PS - Dont EVER see Dinosaur Jr without earplugs!

I did, and the hearing in my left ear was permanently damaged, no foolin'. :/

Dec 06, 2011, 00:22

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Nothing until late winter/early spring. Symphonies and local artists and I'd like to get back to Santa Fe in Feb. for flamenco performance but the driving will be sucky. Maybe a rock show in Dallas but nothing until after the new year.

Dec 06, 2011, 01:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Kazak wrote:
My buddy's obsessed. He'll be all over that.

They played excerpts on NPR last night and I was very impressed, can't wait to get it.

Sounds interesting.

Dec 06, 2011, 01:05

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

yeah i can understand that. i would never ever be daft enough to suggest YOU don't have any fun.

Dec 06, 2011, 10:45

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Were you at that exhibition of attacking, entertaining football v Bolton on Saturday? MOTD has rarely been so good on Sunday morning.

Dec 06, 2011, 10:47

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

thomas2 wrote:
Were you at that exhibition of attacking, entertaining football v Bolton on Saturday? MOTD has rarely been so good on Sunday morning.

No, haven't been to the Lane in a couple of years - very pricey and hard to get tickets. My nephew managed to blag some tickets so really looking forward to this. Managed to watch the Bolton game on my computer - Tottenham so good it's almost scarey at times this season. Fingers crossed that they keep it going.

Dec 06, 2011, 11:43

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

DevastatorJr. wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:

PS - Dont EVER see Dinosaur Jr without earplugs!

I did, and the hearing in my left ear was permanently damaged, no foolin'. :/

I've seen them twice, both without earplugs. Never again!

The first time I was standing stage-left and my left ear was 'fu*ked' for weeks. Second time I made sure I was dead centre so both ears were damaged equally!

Dec 06, 2011, 16:09

calapia
calapia
252 posts

Londoners - you should come to one of two shows: Rebecca Pronsky at the Green Note on Jan 19 or Monocle at Power Lunches LTD on Jan 20.

Dec 06, 2011, 17:25

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Hey hey, and calapia is going to be on the west coast in the spring, yay! I assume it's not with Monocle though? One of these years I'll get to see Monocle play, or another one of Rich's bands. But I look forward to Rebecca and Rich's show.

Dec 06, 2011, 21:26

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index