Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Y'all got any shows to look forward to?
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Re: Y'all got any shows to look forward to?

Harold Bissonette wrote:
No, haven't been to the Lane in a couple of years - very pricey and hard to get tickets. My nephew managed to blag some tickets so really looking forward to this. Managed to watch the Bolton game on my computer - Tottenham so good it's almost scarey at times this season. Fingers crossed that they keep it going.

A mate of mine went [to the Bolton game] with his boy, dunno how he blagged tx (he was a season ticket holder a few years back, so has contacts), Isaac and I were VERY jealous! Pics on FB and everything just to rub it in.

I can't help but think that a poor run of results is only just round the corner!? Know what I mean?

Dec 07, 2011, 06:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

calapia wrote:
Londoners - you should come to one of two shows: Rebecca Pronsky at the Green Note on Jan 19 or Monocle at Power Lunches LTD on Jan 20.

I am looking after my Mum's farm in Devon for her while she is in New Zealand, from 9th to 23rd Jan, so I will not be able to come, Rich, I'm very disappointed. Next time maybe

and I'm not even a Londoner!!

Dec 07, 2011, 06:05

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

thomas2 wrote:
This morning I booked tx for my daughter and I to go to see The Rapture

"My daughter and ME"!

I'm ashamed. No one noticed my grossly embarrassing grammatical mistake. Sorry anyway... X

Dec 07, 2011, 06:15

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

calapia wrote:
Londoners - you should come to one of two shows: Rebecca Pronsky at the Green Note on Jan 19 or Monocle at Power Lunches LTD on Jan 20.

Cool. Will almost certainly be at one or both, calapia.

Any other forumnistas fancy it? (I might even buy you a drink).

Dec 07, 2011, 09:58

vodka5
266 posts

i'm not going out to any shows, this year, or the beginning of next. you get dogey people at places when you go oum, like. druggies, or drugdealers etc. i'd rather stay in. and i hate it when i go see a good band, and there are all gingers dancing to it in the audience. *frowns*

Dec 07, 2011, 20:54

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

thomas2 wrote:

I can't help but think that a poor run of results is only just round the corner!? Know what I mean?

Ha ha. Spoken like a true Spurs fan, innnit.

Dec 07, 2011, 21:50

calapia
calapia
252 posts

thomas2 wrote:
calapia wrote:

I am looking after my Mum's farm in Devon for her while she is in New Zealand, from 9th to 23rd Jan, so I will not be able to come, Rich, I'm very disappointed. Next time maybe

and I'm not even a Londoner!!

OH! Too bad. I'm playing in Bristol/Cardiff if you're able to leave the farm.

Dec 09, 2011, 04:29

calapia
calapia
252 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Hey hey, and calapia is going to be on the west coast in the spring, yay! I assume it's not with Monocle though? One of these years I'll get to see Monocle play, or another one of Rich's bands. But I look forward to Rebecca and Rich's show.

Yes, it's with Rebecca this time, but be assured that when the new Monocle record comes out, we will be touring the west coast.

Dec 09, 2011, 04:30

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:

Ha ha. Spoken like a true Spurs fan, innnit.

Indeed. Being out of the Europa League can only be a good thing though.

Dec 09, 2011, 09:50

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

GaryB2 wrote:
Second time I made sure I was dead centre so both ears were damaged equally!

Pardon?

Dec 10, 2011, 13:45

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index