Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Y'all got any shows to look forward to?
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Re: Y'all got any shows to look forward to?

Hmm, Bristol could be do-able, let me have a think.

Dec 10, 2011, 13:47

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Went to a free lunchtime show at the Union Chapel in Islington today. Oliver Ralfe (of Ralfe Band) and William D Drake. Brilliant show, absolutely brilliant.

Dec 10, 2011, 18:26

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

of Montreal, March 12th

Jan 02, 2012, 16:37

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Going to see old Dick Dale next weekend at a club. Should be fun.

Jan 02, 2012, 16:49

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

I saw him at a neat little store in Fargo, ND when I was in high school. it was a hoot!

Jan 02, 2012, 21:44

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

The legendary Willie Nelson is appearing in ten days. I would like to attend and hear all his greatest hits and current favorites.

Jan 03, 2012, 19:46

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
The legendary Willie Nelson is appearing in ten days. I would like to attend and hear all his greatest hits and current favorites.

Though not particularly relevant to the topic at hand, I thought you might be interested to know that my uncle was Willie Nelson's landlord and next door neighbor for the better part of a decade.

Jan 04, 2012, 00:45

and0rod4
692 posts

that reminds me, i must go to a show!

any good ones in london, anyone?

prolly nothing good at,barfly.

*doh*

what are the best venues in london?

Jan 04, 2012, 02:13

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

You could go see Laetitia on the 13th. That's what I would do.

Jan 04, 2012, 05:39

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index