Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Can/will Obama win a second term?
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Seriously

s_lush_s wrote:
oh what like what ? bring it BOTE. It's true. He's a two termer. and Steven Speilberg and ET will be standing there right beside him. and I'm totally cool with that. Because the people govern this country !!

I'm ready for the election AFTER the next election.

Dec 14, 2011, 03:45

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
oh what like what ? bring it BOTE. It's true. He's a two termer. and Steven Speilberg and ET will be standing there right beside him. and I'm totally cool with that. Because the people govern this country !!

I'm ready for the election AFTER the next election.

F'n Nader didn't even run in this state last election. I can't even vote. Yeah, what a victory BOTE, you think there is a contest here? A civil (world){another} war or a two term president? It's a given. Those people can just go bend over stupid fucks. It's only four fucking years without power unless you're black, foreign or rich. It's no biggie !

Dec 14, 2011, 03:56

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

BOTE_ wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
I'd vote for him for that reason alone. extortion. If I vote.

People can't lose a sports championship without a riot. c'mon get real.

Just keep replying to yourself huh. lol

You must think I'm real stupid compared with this convention my reasons why. They presented this as a yes or no question with no room for politics. and you don't seem game. Does politics to a man mean sex or something ? Wow. ( brushes bangs back; takes three steps backwards starting R) whew. what an epiphany.

Dec 14, 2011, 04:12

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
BOTE_ wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
I'd vote for him for that reason alone. extortion. If I vote.

People can't lose a sports championship without a riot. c'mon get real.

Just keep replying to yourself huh. lol

You must think I'm real stupid compared with this convention my reasons why. They presented this as a yes or no question with no room for politics. and you don't seem game. Does politics to a man mean sex or something ? Wow. ( brushes bangs back; takes three steps backwards starting R) whew. what an epiphany.

I feel like I'm looking into the soul of a man. He's so damn political. I'm going to abort myself because he loves me.

Dec 14, 2011, 04:14

hito
hito
1745 posts

de fault

I think he may win by default but it certainly wouldn't be because he is good, stuck to his promises or is the ideal president. Sadly, I think the story of the president making all sorts of humanitarian promises prior to the election then being taken aside to speak to the people who really run the country is true. No truly caring person from the "left" (read ostensibly less right wing) has lead America, Britain or Australia for well over thirty years, if ever (FYI, Kennedy was not a good person, nor was Blair, Clinton, Rudd, Gillard, Hawke, Keating, LBJ and on and on)

Dec 14, 2011, 04:53

matthew6
matthew6
1901 posts

Re: de fault

hito wrote:
No truly caring person from the "left" (read ostensibly less right wing) has lead America, Britain or Australia for well over thirty years )

What about Carter?

Dec 14, 2011, 05:08

Bunker
Bunker
80 posts

matthew6 wrote:
hito wrote:
No truly caring person from the "left" (read ostensibly less right wing) has lead America, Britain or Australia for well over thirty years )

What about Carter?

:)

Dec 14, 2011, 05:09

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

matthew6 wrote:
hito wrote:

What about Carter?

2012 minus 1980 = ?

Dec 14, 2011, 07:51

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Can/will Obama win a second term?

I think he's the best candidate the GOP has this year! Hell, so long as he legalizes it in his second term, I'm okay with it...

Dec 14, 2011, 16:20

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Can/will Obama win a second term?

Legalize it, don't demonize it.

Dec 14, 2011, 16:57

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index