Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Can/will Obama win a second term?
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Can/will Obama win a second term?

s_lush_s wrote:
If you were talking about J.F.K. - I'll go crazy on your ass. I'm from Dallas.

Dallas, and TX in general, hated JFK. It's no coincidence that TX is the state where he was murdered.

Jan 06, 2012, 17:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Yeah, I know his last name. He was president. WWI.

Yes, he was president. No, not WWI.

(FWIW, I was originally referencing the fact that he was arguably the first US president who sought to make the US military capable of intervention in conflicts on foreign soil.)

Jan 06, 2012, 19:07

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
I think he will win.

Even with a bad economy, I think Obama is going to win a second term in office.

I still think this.

Jul 27, 2012, 22:44

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Nader where are you ?

Jul 28, 2012, 03:42

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm an official psychic: yes he's a two-termer. Don't worry. And the Republicans love him. He's their puppet.

Jul 28, 2012, 03:57

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
I think he will win.

I still think this.

i wish i thought this. :(

Jul 28, 2012, 06:38

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Mars Rover wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
I think he will win.

I still think this.

i wish i thought this. :(

I know, I've got my doubts too. Without re-reading any of this thread, I just have been so sickened by the blatant racism, sexism, voter suppression, and deception in republican politics. Teflon Romney, nothing he says or has done seems to stick with likely voters or make the numbers in the polls less tough for Obama. Partly because they never hear about any of it on faux news. If you ever read/watch Rachel Maddow, she has a weekly list of all of Romney's lies from that week, and the lists are absolutely astounding.

Jul 28, 2012, 07:26

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Though some of this is opinion rather than hard fact, the sheer volume of complete lies over so many weeks is astounding.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/07/27/12994571-chronicling-mitts-mendacity-vol-xxvii?lite

Jul 28, 2012, 07:31

baseRelief
baseRelief
45 posts

me thinks people see Romney as a chameleon robot. Obama....ace in the hole! we vote for real people now days.

Jul 30, 2012, 06:16

bassRelex
bassRelex
43 posts

baseRelief wrote:
me thinks people see Romney as a chameleon robot. Obama....ace in the hole! we vote for real people now days.

At last we agree. Romney makes me nervous. He is grasping at what Obama has a handle on. Oo0ps I'm too lazy to provide backup research. Voting for my feel good candidate .

Jul 30, 2012, 06:38

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index