Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Can/will Obama win a second term?
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

kanaka
391 posts

Re: Can/will Obama win a second term?

best in the world Mangalloy horizontal white human lattice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyzw3xc0Nww

yellow*s pillow*s============

yellow*s bed*s===============

yellow*s pig*s===============

fuck nazi sadist

Jul 30, 2012, 15:49

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: Can/will Obama win a second term?

cyberpainter wrote:
Though some of this is opinion rather than hard fact, the sheer volume of complete lies over so many weeks is astounding.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/07/27/12994571-chronicling-mitts-mendacity-vol-xxvii?lite

I have just read one of the 27 "volumes" detailing Mitt's lies... Impressive. The sad thing is that this may work very well for the Republicans. The average voter will not verify Mitt's affirmations, even less if he is leaning towards the republicans.

And, as I read in another article, this avalanche of baseless attacks on Obama by Romney is an almost endless supply of raw materials for "Republican-aligned media Fox News and conservative blogs and talk radio." Lots of fuel for the republican hate-machine.

This is the end of democracy, my friends. Privately owned medias coupled with a great knowledge of human psychology makes it possible to efficiently manipulate the public opinion with blatant lies.

I still believe that common sense will prevail and that Obama wil get a second term, but still, I am sure that there is enough stupid people in the USA to make this about 51%/49%, as usual.

Jul 31, 2012, 10:01

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index