Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Can/will Obama win a second term?
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

and0rod4
692 posts

Re: Can/will Obama win a second term?

no comment.

Dec 31, 2011, 04:03

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

I'm not laughing.

Dec 31, 2011, 05:52

and0rod4
692 posts

i dunno where to buisness(sp).

if truth have it.

my oppinion is invalid.

i'm not saying nothing.

i dont find it funny.

but its not un-funny.

is it famous?
_

if its the sort of thing psi-phi finds amusing.

well they havn't found me, and what i find truely amusing.

Dec 31, 2011, 06:39

and0rod4
692 posts

i mean i think obama is great and all.
i rec that pic was a fake.

Dec 31, 2011, 06:45

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
I'm not laughing.

Do you think *I* think it's funny? I don't.
I think it's humorous. (But it ain't funny.)

and0rod4 wrote:
i mean i think obama is great and all. i rec that pic was a fake.

Nope. Not a fake. (That's why it ain't funny.)
Both the Clinton and Obama photos are real, actual, original, and unaltered. (Well, except for cropping and sizing. I mean unphotoshopped.)

Here is one of the original photos:

Here is another one from the same photo session (Published 2008 in (The London) Daily Mail):

Another:

And another:

Are you so prejudiced and intolerant that you cannot allow photographs of Obama in his youth engaging in family activities that make him happy and proud? What's wrong with you people?

Jan 01, 2012, 01:29

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

It was from a right wing website meant to mock and insinuate.

Jan 01, 2012, 12:01

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

It's true that it is rather alarming, the disproportionate percentage of modern era US presidents who served in the military. While nothing should preclude someone who chose any particular profession--military included--from entering politics, I agree with the clear suggestion that this marks a disturbing trend of the increased militarisation of American culture as it moved away from its pre-Teddy Roosevelt isolationist policies...and one which was has been refreshingly broken by men such as Clinton and Obama. Well spotted.

Jan 01, 2012, 13:50

Dara
Dara
905 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
It was from a right wing website meant to mock and insinuate.

Do you mean Jack Wheeler's 'To the point' site?. If so I totally agree, his stated views remind me very much of an eminent British philosopher and political sage, Sir Alfred Edward Garnett KG, MBE. - so much so in fact that I can almost hear Sir Alfred's familiar voice as I read 'Dr Jack's' views on issues such as slavery reparations and gay marriage…

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/1117/90/

Fascinating.

Jan 01, 2012, 14:16

matthew6
matthew6
1897 posts

'The only Americans who owe reparations to the descendants of slaves are the descendants of slave owners. These people are one and the same, i.e., American blacks are a racial mix of white slave owner and black slave. Blacks owe reparations to themselves.'

Jan 01, 2012, 17:09

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

wracket wrote:
It's true that it is rather alarming, the disproportionate percentage of modern era US presidents who served in the military. While nothing should preclude someone who chose any particular profession--military included--from entering politics, I agree with the clear suggestion that this marks a disturbing trend of the increased militarisation of American culture as it moved away from its pre-Teddy Roosevelt isolationist policies...and one which was has been refreshingly broken by men such as Clinton and Obama. Well spotted.

A serial philanderer- caught making it on America's watch. He was another real gem.

Jan 01, 2012, 18:56

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index