Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
London + wracket = festivities
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

London + wracket = festivities

So, I'm here in London for the next couple of weeks. Which pub do we drain first?

Dec 20, 2011, 19:32

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

Re: London + wracket = festivities

Wish I could meet the European contingent sometime!

Dec 21, 2011, 04:33

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

You should nip up the weckershams and then pop into
the gorn-and-scumbles and Jack’s doughnut and there you are!

Dec 21, 2011, 04:54

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

KK McCools: A pub located in the environ's of South Tottenham, North London ghettoland. You can catch an arty movie at our cinema-club across the road. Afterwards sink a few pints, have a yarn with the natives while we try to knock some of that Frenchy pomposity out of you !

Dec 22, 2011, 12:24

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

microbehunter wrote:
KK McCools: A pub located in the environ's of South Tottenham, North London ghettoland. You can catch an arty movie at our cinema-club across the road. Afterwards sink a few pints, have a yarn with the natives while we try to knock some of that Frenchy pomposity out of you !

Sounds loverly, but bear in mind that I'm working in the City and staying in St. John's Wood, so surely there's something a bit more, er, central...? I know you like to keep it authentic, microbe, but perhaps we could compromise?

Dec 22, 2011, 17:38

phony pony2
11 posts

Homer, when you gets your ass to switzerland, then will be the day, we're all waiting. :D

Dec 24, 2011, 04:36

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

phony pony2 wrote:
Homer, when you gets your ass to switzerland, then will be the day, we're all waiting. :D

Hey there pony, ca roule? Been a while (to put it mildly)...last I remember, you were living it up/down in the Citrus State. Whereabouts in Suisse have you pitched camp?

Dec 24, 2011, 09:40

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

pah! I was in Geneve yesterday

Dec 28, 2011, 12:22

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

thomas2 wrote:
pah! I was in Geneve yesterday

Where you at now?

Dec 28, 2011, 21:08

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

I'm at work, pah. Sadly I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to London while you are there.

Dec 29, 2011, 10:27

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index