Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
will laetitia follow me on facebook?
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

and0rod4
692 posts

will laetitia follow me on facebook?

I sent her a request, she likes Clint Eastward, apparently.

'Lushy Slushy' who is on this forum i assume, is already friends with her.

(not sure if she'd like me posting that here.)

oh well anyway i should be so lucky.

Dec 21, 2011, 14:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Re: will laetitia follow me on facebook?

she'll probably accept your friend request, but she's not terribly active or likely to respond to much. seems like she keeps a healthy distance which is completely understandable given that she's pretty private.

Dec 21, 2011, 15:47

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5914 posts

She won't read your posts. But you can read hers.

Dec 21, 2011, 16:30

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Oh yeah she'll be your friend on facebook only but not in real life. She doesn't know you. You're a stranger to her and this is her security force.

Dec 21, 2011, 17:06

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Oh yeah she'll be your friend on facebook only but not in real life. She doesn't know you. You're a stranger to her and this is her security force.

my coffee tastes like baileys.

Dec 21, 2011, 17:07

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

You must be a really old man.

Dec 21, 2011, 17:13

and0rod4
692 posts

why must i be old? why am i an old man?

i'm only 31 in truth. do i look old in my pic? :/

Dec 21, 2011, 17:44

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
my coffee tastes like baileys.

I have that problem, too! Very often, it coincides with those times I fill my cup with Bailey's and add a little fresh coffee to it.

Dec 21, 2011, 20:53

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Clint Eastward you say. I shouldn't drink on the job; I'm not feeling so good. Like anyb

Dec 21, 2011, 21:01

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
You must be a really old man.

Well! How rude of you to mention it! I'm not THAT old! I'm only in my late 40's. Early 50's. I mean, what the hell business is it of yours how old I am?

Dammit!

Oh! I just realized this post was meant for someone else!

Never mind.

Dec 21, 2011, 21:07

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index