Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who is Mitt Romney?!
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

BOTE_
381 posts

Re: Who is Mitt Romney?!

s_lush_s wrote:
Who is Santorum ? Who the hell is this character ? He's handsome.

He's a nutjob like you. Doctors told his wife not to go for a 7th baby. They kept trying anyways despite almost dying, reaching 105. The first baby that didn't make it, they took home to share with the kids.. :\

Jan 05, 2012, 23:27

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Jasonspaceman wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

He's more handsome than Mitt Romney.

Santorum is the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. Hope that helps Lushy!

What about seminal fluid ? What happened to the substance? It's just I never saw him before and Mitt is handsome and this guy is handsomer. Rick Perry is my governer and he's not ugly either. Neither is Michelle Bachmann unattractive. You could be right. Ron Paul isn't very sexy and I like him. for 2016.

Jan 06, 2012, 03:45

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Jasonspaceman wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

Santorum is the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. Hope that helps Lushy!

What about seminal fluid ? What happened to the substance? It's just I never saw him before and Mitt is handsome and this guy is handsomer. Rick Perry is my governer and he's not ugly either. Neither is Michelle Bachmann unattractive. You could be right. Ron Paul isn't very sexy and I like him. for 2016.

oh you mean the by-product. You really seem to speak from experience. May I suggest an enema ? :)

Jan 06, 2012, 03:53

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
Jasonspaceman wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

oh you mean the by-product. You really seem to speak from experience. May I suggest an enema ? :)

No, really, it seems they're situating Ron Paul for 2016. They know that Obama is a 2 termer.

Jan 06, 2012, 03:55

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

You must like a lot of oil slicks. Did you think Ronny was hottie too?

Jan 06, 2012, 15:29

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Jasonspaceman wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

Are you sure Bachamann isn't a tranny and her husband isn't a homo?

Jan 06, 2012, 15:36

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Apparently Cain, Perry and Bachmann all claimed God told them to run for Pres, and all are out of the race. God is fucking hilarious.

Jan 06, 2012, 15:39

BOTE_
381 posts

Racist Santorum

Huffington Post:

"I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money; I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money."

While his reasoning about entitlement spending is normal by conservative standards, the fact that he singled out black people as the recipients of welfare is sure to raise eyebrows. According to CBS News, only 9 percent of food stamp recipients in Iowa are black.

Jan 06, 2012, 22:10

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

Re: Racist Santorum

BOTE_ wrote:
Huffington Post:

"I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money; I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money."

While his reasoning about entitlement spending is normal by conservative standards, the fact that he singled out black people as the recipients of welfare is sure to raise eyebrows. According to CBS News, only 9 percent of food stamp recipients in Iowa are black.

Wow, he really is an idiot.

Jan 06, 2012, 22:15

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

Re: Racist Santorum

cyberpainter wrote:
BOTE_ wrote:
Huffington Post:

Wow, he really is an idiot.

It's possible that he's simply smart enough to figure out his target audience - but rumor has it that he actually does possess all the wit of a doorknob.

Jan 07, 2012, 02:40

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index