Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who is Mitt Romney?!
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Who is Mitt Romney?!

Jasonspaceman wrote:
You must like a lot of oil slicks. Did you think Ronny was hottie too?

I had a poster given to me by my 5th grade teacher which she was allowed to post in the classroom next to a poster of the Denver Broncos.
It's for the Gipper, what's your problem?
Yeah, at 12 I had a Reagan/Bush '84 poster. That was our president and I was a minor.

Jan 11, 2012, 04:38

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Jasonspaceman wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
Jasonspaceman wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
Who is Santorum ? Who the hell is this character ? He's handsome.

He's more handsome than Mitt Romney.

Santorum is the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. Hope that helps Lushy!

What about seminal fluid ? What happened to the substance? It's just I never saw him before and Mitt is handsome and this guy is handsomer. Rick Perry is my governer and he's not ugly either. Neither is Michelle Bachmann unattractive. You could be right. Ron Paul isn't very sexy and I like him. for 2016.

Are you sure Bachamann isn't a tranny and her husband isn't a homo?

Why would that matter? Isn't that more lib ? You're the one with the insults with the fecal matter, etc.
I think we'll see a fourth party.
How dare you just blatantly label your opposite party "fecal matter". That's not a platform.

Jan 11, 2012, 04:45

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

If I were a Republican, I wouldn't care if Bachmann was a tranny and her husband was a "whatever". Are you trying to express that the Obamas are mISSionary Heteros and they've never done the poop shoot ? Have you ever seen the risque' pics of Obamas Mama looking like Betty Paige ? Come on! Ya'll are so out of touch with politics.

Jan 11, 2012, 04:49

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
If I were a Republican, I wouldn't care if Bachmann was a tranny and her husband was a "whatever". Are you trying to express that the Obamas are mISSionary Heteros and they've never done the poop shoot ? Have you ever seen the risque' pics of Obamas Mama looking like Betty Paige ? Come on! Ya'll are so out of touch with politics.

So- they're like Mitt Romney.

Jan 11, 2012, 04:51

glitz
88 posts

the final abortion.

Jan 11, 2012, 05:06

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Jasonspaceman wrote:

I had a poster given to me by my 5th grade teacher which she was allowed to post in the classroom next to a poster of the Denver Broncos.
Yeah, at 12 I had a Reagan/Bush '84 poster. That was our president and I was a minor.

No, I don't like oil slicks, unless they're crimps of Vitalis. I'm from freaking Florida # 1 to FUCK up an election and don't you forget it, we're INDIE.

Jan 11, 2012, 05:55

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
Jasonspaceman wrote:

No, I don't like oil slicks, unless they're crimps of Vitalis. I'm from freaking Florida # 1 to FUCK up an election and don't you forget it, we're INDIE.

Our fish comes embalmed you DO-DO.

Jan 11, 2012, 05:58

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Have you ever seen the risque' pics of Obamas Mama looking like Betty Paige

Why, yes. Yes, I have.

Here is the young Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Obama) seen with his dear mother, Ann Dunham, stepfather, Lolo Soetoro (L) and half sister Maya Soetoro.

Like so many of these photos, these were actually released by Obama's campaign during the primaries prior to the election. Certifiably genuine.

For those of you on this Forum who live and die by whatever Snopes has to say on any particular subject, Snopes inadvertently proves the nudes are in fact of Ann Dunham. Just take a look.

Ann Dunham has such unmistakable facial features that Snopes' pathetic attempt at a coverup by misdirection is transparent.

The real reason Obama desperately hides his actual birth certificate is only because it would reveal his true biological father is not Barack Obama Sr.

But the nudes of his mother are in fact nudes of his mother, taken in the apartment of his actual biological father, Franklin Marshall Davis.

I'll be happy to post them, if you ask politely.

Jan 11, 2012, 05:59

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Psi-Phi wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

Why, yes. Yes, I have.

Here is the young Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Obama) seen with his dear mother, Ann Dunham, stepfather, Lolo Soetoro (L) and half sister Maya Soetoro.

Like so many of these photos, these were actually released by Obama's campaign during the primaries prior to the election. Certifiably genuine.

For those of you on this Forum who live and die by whatever Snopes has to say on any particular subject, Snopes inadvertently proves the nudes are in fact of Ann Dunham. Just take a look.

Ann Dunham has such unmistakable facial features that Snopes' pathetic attempt at a coverup by misdirection is transparent.

The real reason Obama desperately hides his actual birth certificate is only because it would reveal his true biological father is not Barack Obama Sr.

But the nudes of his mother are in fact nudes of his mother, taken in the apartment of his actual biological father, Franklin Marshall Davis.

Jan 11, 2012, 06:01

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Psi-Phi wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

Why, yes. Yes, I have.

Oh surely Psi-Phi you could find me something a little bit SEXY?

Jan 11, 2012, 06:02

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index