Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who is Mitt Romney?!
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Who is Mitt Romney?!

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
Psi-Phi wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
Have you ever seen the risque' pics of Obamas Mama looking like Betty Paige

Why, yes. Yes, I have.

Here is the young Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Obama) seen with his dear mother, Ann Dunham, stepfather, Lolo Soetoro (L) and half sister Maya Soetoro.

Like so many of these photos, these were actually released by Obama's campaign during the primaries prior to the election. Certifiably genuine.

For those of you on this Forum who live and die by whatever Snopes has to say on any particular subject, Snopes inadvertently proves the nudes are in fact of Ann Dunham. Just take a look.

Ann Dunham has such unmistakable facial features that Snopes' pathetic attempt at a coverup by misdirection is transparent.

The real reason Obama desperately hides his actual birth certificate is only because it would reveal his true biological father is not Barack Obama Sr.

But the nudes of his mother are in fact nudes of his mother, taken in the apartment of his actual biological father, Franklin Marshall Davis.

Oh surely Psi-Phi you could find me something a little bit SEXY?
I'll be happy to post them, if you ask politely.

Oh Psi-Phi, surely you could post some of those Barack Obama Mama sexy pictures I dream of.??

Jan 11, 2012, 06:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
Psi-Phi wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

Why, yes. Yes, I have.

Here is the young Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Obama) seen with his dear mother, Ann Dunham, stepfather, Lolo Soetoro (L) and half sister Maya Soetoro.

Like so many of these photos, these were actually released by Obama's campaign during the primaries prior to the election. Certifiably genuine.

For those of you on this Forum who live and die by whatever Snopes has to say on any particular subject, Snopes inadvertently proves the nudes are in fact of Ann Dunham. Just take a look.

Ann Dunham has such unmistakable facial features that Snopes' pathetic attempt at a coverup by misdirection is transparent.

The real reason Obama desperately hides his actual birth certificate is only because it would reveal his true biological father is not Barack Obama Sr.

But the nudes of his mother are in fact nudes of his mother, taken in the apartment of his actual biological father, Franklin Marshall Davis.

Oh Psi-Phi, surely you could post some of those Barack Obama Mama sexy pictures I dream of.??

So Barack is an orphan?

Jan 11, 2012, 06:06

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
Psi-Phi wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

Why, yes. Yes, I have.

So Barack is an orphan?

oh, you just wanna see these naughty mama pics for UK's. You bad boy J.Spaceman,

Jan 11, 2012, 06:18

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

Psi-Phi wrote:

This picture on Snopes is identified by Snopes as Stanley Dunham, Barry Soetoro's (Barack Obama's) mother:

These are closely cropped pictures on the same Snopes page, that Snopes says are NOT of Stanley Dunham, Barry Soetoro's (Barack Obama's) mother:

I will happily post the full photos of the lovely and shapely, comely and attractive Stanley Dunham, Barry Soetoro's (Barack Obama's) mother, if you ask politely.

Jan 11, 2012, 06:28

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Psi-Phi wrote:
Psi-Phi wrote:

This picture on Snopes is identified by Snopes as Stanley Dunham, Barry Soetoro's (Barack Obama's) mother:

These are closely cropped pictures on the same Snopes page, that Snopes says are NOT of Stanley Dunham, Barry Soetoro's (Barack Obama's) mother:

I will happily post the full photos of the lovely and shapely, comely and attractive Stanley Dunham, Barry Soetoro's (Barack Obama's) mother, if you ask politely.

Jan 11, 2012, 06:34

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

Look at the hairline, the jawline, the ears, the eyes, the eyebrows. These photos are in fact of the one and only, lovely and shapely, comely and attractive, Stanley Ann Dunham, Barry Soetoro's (Barack Obama's) mother.

You can't possibly be so hypocritical as to think there is something wrong with the simple truth.

Obama's Mama was a radical liberal, a free love Hippie swinger. Same as my Mom!

Jan 11, 2012, 06:50

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

Jasonspaceman wrote:
Apparently Cain, Perry and Bachmann all claimed God told them to run for Pres, and all are out of the race. God is fucking hilarious.

God indeed has a Cosmic sense of humor.

Jan 11, 2012, 06:56

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Psi-Phi wrote:
Psi-Phi wrote:

I asked!

Jan 11, 2012, 07:02

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Psi-Phi wrote:

That's astoundingly idiotic. To think that the president has to desperately hide his birth cert is beyond ridiculous. Who the fuck would care who his father is? His real father was not exactly a prize winning father, and was from Africa, something that makes the racists practically apoplectic. Face it, it's those idiots who DESPERATELY want him not to be president.

Jan 11, 2012, 07:07

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

To psi-phi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjmsFru9FWg&feature=youtu.be

Jan 11, 2012, 07:46

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index