Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who is Mitt Romney?!
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

Re: Who is Mitt Romney?!

cyberpainter wrote:

Yes. A poignant memoir of racism in America.

But quite beside the point. So is the undeniable fact that some people blindly hate Obama solely on the basis of race.

I cannot be counted among those blind haters, and the squeamy Donald Chump does not represent me, either, but those things are also beside the point.

The Race Card is a Trump card, however, played by those who cannot stand to engage in any honest debate about undeniable facts that form the basis of legitimate questions about the legitimacy of Obama at several levels.

I see that my innocent photos have been censored, including some that still appear in previous posts. I would love to know why and by whom.

All these pictures are on Yahoo and Snopes, and most were originally published officially by the Obama campaign in 2008, the rest surreptitiously by the Clinton campaign the same year.

What a bunch of knee-jerk reactionaries!

Jan 11, 2012, 16:13

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

I'm assuming the Bachmanns are ex gays. I mean why else with they have this unhealthy obsession with us? All these Repub candiates seem more excited about book deals than running for pres.

Jan 11, 2012, 16:15

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

Psi-Phi wrote:
What a bunch of knee-jerk reactionaries!

To the Censor:

Please remove the block on those innocent photos in the above posts, (none of which is any more suggestive than Slushy's avatar,) and have no fear that I will post the full photos of Stanley Ann Dunham.

That was just a tease, anyway. The full photos are easy to find and readily available on Snopes and Yahoo for anyone who may be interested. (Slushy?)

Thank you.

Jan 11, 2012, 16:28

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

glitz wrote:
the final abortion.

Son of George W. Romney, who, by your definition, then, must be the penultimate abortion.

Shades of Obama! An interesting bit of irony:

Mr. George W. Romney was elected Governor of Michigan for three terms, beginning in 1963. In 1967, because there was talk George W. might run for the presidency, his citizenship eligibility came into question.

Because it extends to the child at the time of birth, there are now questions regarding Willard (Mitt) Romney's citizenship as well.

See my reply to CyberPainter elsewhere in this thread.

Jan 11, 2012, 17:33

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

It's ironic that the pictures of President Obama's were censored. I'm sure that the president and his mother are very proud of those titillating photos. Once again proving my case how very out of touch some of you people are.

Jan 11, 2012, 17:46

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
It's ironic that the pictures of President Obama's were censored. I'm sure that the president and his mother are very proud of those titillating photos. Once again proving my case how very out of touch some of you people are.

whoops. President Obama's mother, is what I was trying to write.

Jan 11, 2012, 17:47

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Psi-Phi wrote:

The real reason Obama desperately hides his actual birth certificate is only because it would reveal his true biological father is not Barack Obama Sr.

That's astoundingly idiotic. To think that the president has to desperately hide his birth cert is beyond ridiculous. Who the fuck would care who his father is? His real father was not exactly a prize winning father, and was from Africa, something that makes the racists practically apoplectic. Face it, it's those idiots who DESPERATELY want him not to be president.

Oh God, Psi-Phi like Barack Obama is the first president who had a slut for a mother. Just because you can brag because your mother isn't one. For some, that is the real issue. I have no idea why anybody would find these innocent pictures of a comely lass posing for a boudoir portrait offensive. That is just plain CRaZy. Loco. Someone is kookoo and they need professional help because they can't deal with it. Someone is a little Stalin booger.

Jan 11, 2012, 18:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Maybe they're bi curious. People just say crazy stuff to get elected when in reality they're into all kinds of weird stuff. Republicans are notoriously freaks in the bedroom and they throw all kinds of kinky parties. They're swingers. Man this town I live in throws swinger parties and this, gal, invited me and my friend to one when we were at the convenience store. I thought she was talking about a tea party rally and I said, "No, I'm not going." Then I realized she was talking about the infamous Saturday Night Swingers party. Same difference. Anyway they closed those down or they meet in secret because of protests from the community. Gone are the days of soliciting chicks at convenient stores. I should have gone and checked it out.

Jan 11, 2012, 18:21

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Maybe they're bi curious. People just say crazy stuff to get elected when in reality they're into all kinds of weird stuff. Republicans are notoriously freaks in the bedroom and they throw all kinds of kinky parties. They're swingers. Man this town I live in throws swinger parties and this, gal, invited me and my friend to one when we were at the convenience store. I thought she was talking about a tea party rally and I said, "No, I'm not going." Then I realized she was talking about the infamous Saturday Night Swingers party. Same difference. Anyway they closed those down or they meet in secret because of protests from the community. Gone are the days of soliciting chicks at convenient stores. I should have gone and checked it out.

Yeah the people would be in the party trying to get their freak on and people would be outside walking with signs and shouting that they were all going to hell and they were sinners announcing to everybody in town who all the freaks were. And then the protestors were running everybody's tags and calling their bosses letting them know of their clandestine activities.

Jan 11, 2012, 18:28

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

Yeah the people would be in the party trying to get their freak on and people would be outside walking with signs and shouting that they were all going to hell and they were sinners announcing to everybody in town who all the freaks were. And then the protestors were running everybody's tags and calling their bosses letting them know of their clandestine activities.

Then this one time I was approached by the protestors to join their cause of repentance at a Chinese restaurant. I think they wanted money. But, the point is, it was another lost opportunity for me to become more active in the community.

Jan 11, 2012, 18:36

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index