Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who is Mitt Romney?!
87 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Psi-Phi
Psi-Phi
182 posts

Re: Who is Mitt Romney?!

cyberpainter wrote:
You've brought up other smears on Obama in the past, the photo of him in a turban from the right winger site.

As I said before, the photos of Obama I posted were originally published by Clinton's campaign staff during the 2008 primaries. Not exactly a 'right wing' source.

cyberpainter wrote:
The 'appearance' anyway, looks surprisingly bigoted for a Stereolab forum. Perhaps you're confusing this place with some teabagger fest?

Nope. No mistaking this place for any kind of Tea Party. Besides, to whose 'appearance' are you referring? Although I may be cyberpainted as one, I'm not the one behaving like an intolerant bigot here.

cyberpainter wrote:
Tedious verbosity does not equal accuracy. I'm engaging you. Your "facts" are far from undeniable. But you're too much of a windbag to debate with for any length of time.

You can generally recognize which of my facts are undeniably true by the ad-hominem attacks used against them, rather than rational argument.

Could not agree with you more, tedious verbosity does not equal accuracy. (Just remember, that cuts both ways.) And the windbag thing, frankly, I much prefer "A Mighty Wind!"

Jan 11, 2012, 23:16

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: