Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who is Mitt Romney?!
87 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Who is Mitt Romney?!

s_lush_s wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Psi-Phi wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
You've brought up other smears on Obama in the past, the photo of him in a turban from the right winger site.

As I said before, the photos of Obama I posted were originally published by Clinton's campaign staff during the 2008 primaries. Not exactly a 'right wing' source.

You posted it in a different context. The post of the different presidents in uniform. Are you saying Clinton's campaign made that graphic? In any case it's a demeaning and bigoted graphic because of it's context, it is most certainly meant to be so in depicting him with that garb. Not that anything is wrong what so ever in him putting on native dress in another country, as I'm sure you'd agree. It's how it is used by some in order to deliver a message. But to people like me, it doesn't deliver a message about him, but about how he is perceived by some idiots.

Psi-Phi wrote:

Nope. No mistaking this place for any kind of Tea Party. Besides, to whose 'appearance' are you referring? Although I may be cyberpainted as one, I'm not the one behaving like an intolerant bigot here.

You are doing a good imitation then.

[quote]You can generally recognize which of my facts are undeniably true by the ad-hominem attacks used against them, rather than rational argument.

No, there are no facts that are undeniably true merely because I didn't delve for hours into refuting them. That doesn't follow.

Oh, but it's perfectly OKAY to smear the Clintons- a fair-weather democrat.

You need to spend some time studying politics instead of reading about them from some biased daily rag. Why don't you crack open a book and study some history? We've had more than one president. YOU sound like the idiot. Are you familiar with agitprop?

Jan 13, 2012, 08:02

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: