Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Radio Mu Mu
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 10 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Radio Mu Mu

Podcast of my Jan 21, 2012 radio show on http://chirpradio.org - the RAR file contains both the radio show podcast and the complete track list.

Highlights include: Stereolab, Adult., Panabrite, Egg, Fennesz, McCoy Tyner, and more.

Download the free podcast from...

http://muonchirp.blogspot.com

Cheers,

Mu Mu

Jan 22, 2012, 11:05


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

Cool, I'm going to download it. Thanks for including a list of songs.

Jan 22, 2012, 20:45


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

cyberpainter wrote:
Cool, I'm going to download it. Thanks for including a list of songs.


I just realized I uploaded the wrong file, doh, uploading correct file now.

http://muonchirp.blogspot.com

Jan 22, 2012, 21:03


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

Mu Mu wrote:
Podcast of my Jan 21, 2012 radio show on http://chirpradio.org - the RAR file contains both the radio show podcast and the complete track list.

Highlights include: Stereolab, Adult., Panabrite, Egg, Fennesz, McCoy Tyner, and more.

Download the free podcast from...

http://muonchirp.blogspot.com

Cheers,

Mu Mu



You might love it.

Jan 25, 2012, 20:52


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

Oops, yeah I downloaded what you said was the wrong file so deleted it. Downloading new one now. But will have to listen later.

Jan 25, 2012, 22:01


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

cyberpainter wrote:
Oops, yeah I downloaded what you said was the wrong file so deleted it. Downloading new one now. But will have to listen later.


Have u had a chance to listen?

Jan 29, 2012, 04:21


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

Yeah, cool. It's Jim on Chirp Radio! :) Not all my kind of music but it was a nice radio listen. I love hearing songs like Stomach Worm out there in the world. A bit unusual transition from Nina Hagen to Panabrite, haha. A bit of a relief actually. Fun stuff like Sun Ra, that was enjoyable..."Sunrise in outerspace... love for everybody". And then Soundcarriers, who I love of course. So the juxtapositions are unexpected. It's long I didn't listen to the whole thing yet.

Jan 29, 2012, 11:50


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

I have a lot of catching up to do on these Radio Mu Mu s. I'm downloading the 21st to see how I like it. Keep sending us reminders. Thanks.

Jan 29, 2012, 17:57


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

and0rod4
692 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

i'm now dloading ur podcast, gonna listen to it!! boo.

Jan 30, 2012, 01:32


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

My radio show is on live in abt 80 minutes. 9pm-midnight CST, 3am-6am GMT.

Listen at http://chirpradio.org

Feb 05, 2012, 02:48

Pages: 10 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index