Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Radio Mu Mu
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

and0rod4
692 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

I listened to a bit of the show, but then I realised I have filthy radio habits! Rip trish.. Btw. So sad to hear a broadcast song.

I don't like jazz, tho.. :/

Feb 05, 2012, 06:33

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I wanted to listen but I lost patience with the download which was over two hours. I guess I'm supposed to be listening at the same time. I wanted to download it and then listen at my leisure. I don't have two hours plus to download a radio program. I'll try it again maybe I'm doing something wrong. I want to listen to it.

Feb 05, 2012, 19:05

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I wanted to listen but I lost patience with the download which was over two hours. I guess I'm supposed to be listening at the same time. I wanted to download it and then listen at my leisure. I don't have two hours plus to download a radio program. I'll try it again maybe I'm doing something wrong. I want to listen to it.

The download could possibly take 2 hours on a slow connection. There is no way to listen as you download, you have to wait. Perhaps you could start the download then go off and do something else, like watch a movie, or drink a 12 pack of beer, and then come back to the computer after the download is done?

Feb 13, 2012, 20:23

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Perhaps. It took so long. I got kind of impatient. Helping you to improve your show, that's all. I wanted to listen but after the download was complete I had lost my enthusiasm for listening. It was a spontaneous decision to listen without immediate results and two hours later I wasn't in the mood to listen to music anymore. I had satiated that urge with other musical outlets and I was sated. Nevertheless, Radio Mu is on my hard drive for future listening adventures.

Feb 14, 2012, 22:02

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Perhaps. It took so long. I got kind of impatient. Helping you to improve your show, that's all. I wanted to listen but after the download was complete I had lost my enthusiasm for listening. It was a spontaneous decision to listen without immediate results and two hours later I wasn't in the mood to listen to music anymore. I had satiated that urge with other musical outlets and I was sated. Nevertheless, Radio Mu is on my hard drive for future listening adventures.

Perhaps you could listen live?

The next show is this Saturday (18 February) at 9pm til midnight CST.

Feb 15, 2012, 04:00

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

My radio show airs live, tonight, from 9pm-midnight CST (3am-6am GMT)...

Tune in at http://chirpradio.org

Thanks!

Feb 19, 2012, 01:23

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

A new podcast of Radio Mu Mu (#5) is available...

Highlights include: Broadcast, PIL, Loop, Yellow Magic Orchestra, Suicide, Can, School Of Seven Bells, and more.

Free download available at http://muonchirp.blogspot.com

Thanks for listening!

Mar 06, 2012, 06:28

and0rod4
692 posts

i'm scared to listen to your show incase you read my mind.]#

bad for both of us. :P

Mar 06, 2012, 06:38

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

and0rod4 wrote:
i'm scared to listen to your show incase you read my mind.]#

bad for both of us. :P

Listen to the show, doofus.

Mar 06, 2012, 19:47

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Next live show this Saturday, March 17, 9pm-midnight CST (3am-6am, Sunday - GMT).

Mar 13, 2012, 03:15

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index