Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Radio Mu Mu
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Radio Mu Mu

Please join me for 3 hours this evening (from 9pm-midnight CDT/3am-6am London, UK) on...

http://chirpradio.org

Tonight's playlist includes: ESG, Redd Kross, Au Revoir Simone, Virgin Prunes, This Heat, De La Soul, Jens Lekman, Plastikman, Van She, Killdozer, Alan Vega & more!

Aug 12, 2012, 00:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

okay.

Aug 12, 2012, 01:16

and0rod4
692 posts

dont wanna keep parents awake, and i dont like headphones.

not tonight, then..

Aug 12, 2012, 02:06

and0rod4
692 posts

listened to a bit of the show.
but its heavy even by my standards!.
(parents were in bed)

Aug 12, 2012, 08:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I fell asleep, but I can download it and I have a lot of catching up to do. I wish we could download Simon's show or can we? I don't think so.

Aug 12, 2012, 21:39

Normsk
Normsk
318 posts

Hey, which Virgin Prunes song did you play?

Aug 13, 2012, 02:00

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Normsk wrote:
Hey, which Virgin Prunes song did you play?

Pagan Lovesong

Aug 13, 2012, 03:23

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

and0rod4 wrote:
listened to a bit of the show.
but its heavy even by my standards!.
(parents were in bed)

ha! I got a little kooked when he played Nick Drake. That's something you do in private. In was like , "wow, Mu2 playing Nick Drake." That's when I decided to not listen to the show. I was like NICK DRAKE ON MU'S SHOW ??? I couldn't take the show seriosly after "Pink Moon," but I'll try again. Would love to hear Mu's take on classical if you could guide me towards an episode.
Yeah, when he said, Pink Moon I said you've got to be fucking kidding me. and I love Nick Drake.

Aug 13, 2012, 04:33

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
ha! I got a little kooked when he played Nick Drake. That's something you do in private. In was like , "wow, Mu2 playing Nick Drake." That's when I decided to not listen to the show. I was like NICK DRAKE ON MU'S SHOW ??? I couldn't take the show seriosly after "Pink Moon," but I'll try again. Would love to hear Mu's take on classical if you could guide me towards an episode.
Yeah, when he said, Pink Moon I said you've got to be fucking kidding me. and I love Nick Drake.

Against my better judgment, I ask...

Why can't you take my show seriously after I played "Pink Moon?"

Aug 13, 2012, 04:37

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

I listened to the Aug 4 broadcast. Good stuff. I really liked the Hungarian funk and the Plastic Bertrand, but the highlight was definitely your pitch for the upcoming lowrider show! Way to keep it weird.

Aug 22, 2012, 05:47

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index