Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"The Artist"..Movies you're watching
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

BOTE_
381 posts

"The Artist"..Movies you're watching

Cute. I liked it. I can't say it's best film in a while though, likeable more so for nostalgia.

Feb 12, 2012, 21:03

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

Re:

recently revisited this super awesome flick...

Feb 12, 2012, 23:03

Babylon01
Babylon01
183 posts

Re:

Just went to see 'The Grey'. Unremittingly grim.

I'm sorry I can't embed a picture. You will have to imagine an enormous hungry wolf licking its lips at the sight of a tired and understandably worried Liam Neeson in the snow.

Feb 13, 2012, 10:20

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re:

I saw Beauty and the Beast in 3D. The 3D was excellent and the movie was very good. I cried during the movie because it's sad.

I want to go see The Artist it was only playing here for a week and I also want to see A Dangerous Method.

Feb 13, 2012, 21:36

BOTE_
381 posts

Re:

Babylon01 wrote:
Just went to see 'The Grey'. Unremittingly grim.

I'm sorry I can't embed a picture. You will have to imagine an enormous hungry wolf licking its lips at the sight of a tired and understandably worried Liam Neeson in the snow.

Who's Liam mad at now? Every movie, he has to come after someone.

Feb 14, 2012, 04:52

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re:

Lady and the Tramp is available on blue ray and dvd. "we are siamese."

Feb 14, 2012, 22:12

BOTE_
381 posts

The Descendants

I liked it. I'm not usually a fan of the suburb cliches. But, it was good overall. :)

-goes back to watching The Artist. ha

Feb 29, 2012, 01:35

chinzylu
102 posts

Re:

There is a new MIB III that looks exciting. I will be there opening day.

Mar 08, 2012, 21:13

chinzylu
102 posts

Re:

Johnny English is a terrible movie. It's crap.

Mar 11, 2012, 20:52

Spotts77
Spotts77
104 posts

Re:

I could never watch movies in general. I don't have the attention span, however childish it sounds

Mar 11, 2012, 21:47

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index