Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Your favorite work of art?
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Your favorite work of art?

I know a lot of people don't take dance seriously but my favorite work of art is Apollo by Balanchine and music by Igor Stravinsky. I also enjoy Brutalist architecture and the novel Grapes of Wrath. You?

Feb 24, 2012, 19:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Your favorite work of art?

s_lush_s wrote:
I know a lot of people don't take dance seriously but my favorite work of art is Apollo by Balanchine and music by Igor Stravinsky. I also enjoy Brutalist architecture and the novel Grapes of Wrath. You?

And I like Sound-Dust. and many other 'lab albums I can't say definitely which is my ultimate essential favorite. no.

Feb 24, 2012, 19:59

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Feb 24, 2012, 20:34

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

And I like Sound-Dust. and many other 'lab albums I can't say definitely which is my ultimate essential favorite. no.

Here is a link to Architect's Galley where you can get acquainted with some contemporary artists. Whether it is organic lumenescent landscapes by Lisa Henderson or Kate Bentley, sensual flowerscapes by Emma coleman or cosmic abstracts by Julian House; these may entertain you for a momentary gander.

http://thearchitectsgallery.com/artists.html

My favorite? not here...will ponder...

Feb 24, 2012, 20:52

Normsk
Normsk
318 posts

Quite like the Pre-Raphaelites - They're otherworldly and slightly folky.

Feb 25, 2012, 01:19

regibaldpinkus
13 posts

Genesis..The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway.....and every stereolab album ha ha

Feb 25, 2012, 02:18

and0rod4
692 posts

you're annoying.

thats all rilly.

or really.. as the complex spelling exteriors.

oh dear, i messed up.

Feb 25, 2012, 02:24

regibaldpinkus
13 posts

yes....yes.

Feb 25, 2012, 05:19

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Feb 25, 2012, 08:28

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Ivan Shiskin and the Russian landscape artists of the 19th century.

[/quote]

The cinema of Fellini, Antonioni, Bergman, Bresson Angelopolous and Tarkovsky.

Feb 25, 2012, 14:19

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index