Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
10 years of foruming.
27 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

10 years of foruming.

just realize i've been hanging around this place since '02. back when it was lime green and so full of people that topics would fall off the first page typically in 10 minutes. i was in college and had just found stereolab 2 years prior and at the height of my fandom. obsessed with the groop. i don't know what got into my head to start posting here, must've been desperate to find some other people who felt the same way about them. a lot has changed around here over time. especially the band...being non-existent and all now. the change to pink. different people mostly here now. still a few of us old timers. to be honest i don't know why i'm still here. used to come here to find new music, it was always reliable for that. don't feel i have anything in common with 90% of the current posters on musical taste. which is really weird.

pepperidge farm remembers...

Mar 24, 2012, 22:53

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: