Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
World of Religion
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1891 posts

World of Religion

A fascinating breakdown of the world's belief/non belief systems

http://nationalpostnews.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/religion1500.gif

Mar 26, 2012, 19:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Re: World of Religion

A bit of a surprise to see that Judaism is not followed by even a tenth of what the following is for Christianity. I thought the number of adherents was a lot bigger than that.

Mar 27, 2012, 18:04

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Stereo Mouse wrote:
A bit of a surprise to see that Judaism is not followed by even a tenth of what the following is for Christianity. I thought the number of adherents was a lot bigger than that.

Not even a tenth? Try not even a hundredth!

Mar 27, 2012, 23:35

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Absolutely right. I did miss a digit.

Mar 27, 2012, 23:49

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

I like the way that Unitarians are grouped with the Wiccans and Rastafari.

Btw - does anyone know the difference between Conservative Protestant and Liberal Protestant?

Mar 28, 2012, 03:49

matthew6
matthew6
1891 posts

deadlyfingers wrote:
I like the way that Unitarians are grouped with the Wiccans and Rastafari.

What about voodoo?

Mar 28, 2012, 04:49

BOTE_
381 posts

Only Jesus!

Mar 29, 2012, 04:33

and0rod4
692 posts

Re: Only Jesus!

urr thats gross.
dont want to watch it, bote..

Mar 29, 2012, 04:50

JS
JS
489 posts

Wow, the Samaritans must be very important, they are mentioned even though there's only 745 of them.

Mar 29, 2012, 11:21

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

JS wrote:
Wow, the Samaritans must be very important, they are mentioned even though there's only 745 of them.

More important than the raelians, obviously.

Mar 29, 2012, 17:54

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index