Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
World of Religion
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1908 posts

Re: World of Religion

or scientologists

Mar 29, 2012, 18:07

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

BOTE_
381 posts

Re: Only Jesus!

Fundamentalists are gross yet amusing. :)

Mar 30, 2012, 03:18

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

matthew6 wrote:
deadlyfingers wrote:
I like the way that Unitarians are grouped with the Wiccans and Rastafari.

What about voodoo?

All just different words for "hippie", I suppose

Mar 30, 2012, 03:58

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I was a Buddhist for while. I was very happy.

Mar 30, 2012, 04:07

JS
JS
489 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I was a Buddhist for while. I was very happy.

Then why are you no longer Buddhist?

Mar 30, 2012, 08:52

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Some of it stuck with me like the concept of absolute reality. I stopped going to church completely and when I returned to church I started with a new church. I had learned about the church from the tv since they had their own cable station and I watched that.

Mar 30, 2012, 16:22

BOTE_
381 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Some of it stuck with me like the concept of absolute reality. I stopped going to church completely and when I returned to church I started with a new church. I had learned about the church from the tv since they had their own cable station and I watched that.

I've been to the cliche black churches, non-denominational and catholic. I studied philosophy and did Islam for a year. What I came to the conclusion is is that they're all NICE stories..so nice I became an atheist. :) lol

Mar 30, 2012, 22:57

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index