Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Your Family Tree
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1901 posts

Re: Your Family Tree

errrr... go back far enough and we are all related

Apr 01, 2012, 06:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Don't lie to a Lady of my stature! You liar! I can handle the truth. You are not my cousin. I'm very specific.

Apr 01, 2012, 06:11

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Haha. Not that I'd mind if you were my cousin. I didn't mean to be rude to you. I'm sure you're a fine cousin.

Apr 01, 2012, 06:16

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm from Florida. We are not related. Sorry.

Apr 01, 2012, 06:40

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

The only way we could be cousins is in Walt Disney, our father who will freeze and preserve us and we can interact with him.

Apr 01, 2012, 06:50

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

matthew6 wrote:

yep. Adam and Eve's children made woopy with each other and here we are.

Apr 01, 2012, 15:26

BOTE_
381 posts

xperceptor wrote:
matthew6 wrote:

yep. Adam and Eve's children made woopy with each other and here we are.

Curiosity, the usual sign of intelligence. :)

lol I know on one side we'll hit "the "wall" as described for American black ancestry. So I might skip a few steps to area of origin.

Apr 02, 2012, 21:20

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

My family seems to know everything about itself. One of my uncles claims to have put together a family tree that traces our roots back to Charlamagne. (for what it's worth: I think that everyone in Europe is related to that dude - he was kinda like Wilt Chamberalin without the jimmy hats)

One of my favorite figures in our family history is my great-grandfather/namesake, who ditched the States during the depression to go design steel mills for Stalin. How cool is that? (HINT: it's pretty damn cool)

Apr 07, 2012, 06:09

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index