Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Will I ever stop being the greatest?
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

The Greatest
The Greatest
309 posts

Will I ever stop being the greatest?

I say "no".

It seems to me that even if I lived for another hundred years, I will never stop being the greatest of them all. Just this week I became even more great. Then I had a Heineken. I also got into a bit of Satchmo. Then I saw that I should be dancing with some awesome unicorns who were in the front yard. (is that true?). And then there is all the stuff I haven't done yet, like battle the evil Leprechaun King who lives in a tree. Oh, but I will. And it will be right here on this forum. If he registers. I haven't heard of anyone who even comes as close to being as great as I am lately (except maybe Optimus Prime or Spiderman) but I don't doubt I will have some competition. I will probably discover it in a year or two.

The world is so full of my greatness.

Apr 16, 2012, 03:23

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

chinzylu
102 posts

Re: Will I ever stop being the greatest?

You said Satchmo and he's the Greatest!

Apr 16, 2012, 03:48

chinzylu
102 posts

I can't believe you compared yourself to Satchmo in terms of greatness !! You are the Greatest Fool, you nitwit.

Apr 16, 2012, 03:52

The Greatest
The Greatest
309 posts

chinzylu wrote:
You said Satchmo and he's the Greatest!

That is true.

Apr 16, 2012, 03:52

The Greatest
The Greatest
309 posts

He's better at jazz. I'm a better leprechaun-slayer.

Apr 16, 2012, 03:54

chinzylu
102 posts

That's when you fucking ceased to be the Greatest. Satchmo. Now you've fucking jumped the shark.

Apr 16, 2012, 03:54

The Greatest
The Greatest
309 posts

chinzylu wrote:
That's when you fucking ceased to be the Greatest. Satchmo. Now you've fucking jumped the shark.

Yes, but I jumped the greatest shark. And I will do it again.

Apr 16, 2012, 03:55

The Greatest
The Greatest
309 posts

chinzylu wrote:
I can't believe you compared yourself to Satchmo in terms of greatness !! You are the Greatest Fool, you nitwit.

I said I "got into a bit of Satchmo." That means I listened to a record, not that I compared myself to Satchmo. At any rate, I am better looking than him.

Apr 16, 2012, 03:56

chinzylu
102 posts

I don't know if I can forgive you for these Satchmo comments. I might have to report you. To protect my family! We proudly use Louis Armstrong Airport on a regular basis. You should use it ,too, if you are The Greatest. That's what it's for.

Apr 16, 2012, 04:07

hito
hito
1745 posts

Pointless negativity

Tssk. What is it with people on this forum?

Apr 16, 2012, 13:34

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index