Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I am selling 3 Stereolab 7" singles
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: I am selling 3 Stereolab 7

20 American dollars. Money Order, no personal check. Free that witch and no bra queen. rmca53@hotmail.com

Apr 19, 2012, 05:21

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

jauntymonty wrote:
20 American dollars. Money Order, no personal check. Free that witch and no bra queen. rmca53@hotmail.com

Thanks for your offer jauntymonty but, as stated before, payment will have to be via PayPal.
As an alternative (and at your own risk) you may send cash (British Pounds, not Dollars) in a letter.
I am sorry, but Money Orders by my own experience can be a total nightmare!

So, if you wish to confirm your offer, it would be 12.50 (as of today's exchange rate) plus postage.
Cheers.

Apr 19, 2012, 12:10

kanaka
391 posts

velvetwater wrote:
Some details and numbers on these limited edition releases:

-The 1996 split single with Faust/Foetus contains the Stereolab track PERCOLATIONS.
It was only released in black vinyl and 2000 copies were pressed.

-The 1998 split single with Soi-Disant contains the Stereolab track SYMBOLIC LOGIC OF NOW and it's the BLACK vinyl version.
1900 were pressed in black while only 100 in blue.

-Finally, the 2001 tour single contains the Stereolab tracks FREE WITCH AND NO BRA QUEEN and SPECK-VOICE.
It was sold on the Sound Dust tour.
It is unknown how many copies were pressed.

in the lump shipping costs are very high so logically i would like to buy 3 singles. give me your e-mail :)can I repay ill-bootlegs from the tour Sound Dust. But no promises...this may not be ethical.

Apr 20, 2012, 00:39

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Kanaka, I also would prefer to sell all 3 singles together.
But I really need the cash!!!
Just let me know how much you are prepared to offer and where you live, so that I can calculate the postage.
My email is:
vibexperiment@aol.com

Apr 20, 2012, 00:54

kanaka
391 posts

velvetwater wrote:
Kanaka, I also would prefer to sell all 3 singles together.
But I really need the cash!!!
Just let me know how much you are prepared to offer and where you live, so that I can calculate the postage.
My email is:
vibexperiment@aol.com

Hi
Thank you. How much is this set(not counting post)?

Apr 21, 2012, 02:12

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Kanaka, I thought you were going to contact me via email...
Anyway, I suppose I can let you have the set for 50.
That's not bad if you consider that new Record Store Day 7" releases here in London go for 7-10 a piece.
That is if no one offers more for the whole set or for each individual item.
But you are still free to make an offer: higher if you want to make sure you are the one getting the set or lower if 50 is too much.

Apr 21, 2012, 21:16

kanaka
391 posts

velvetwater wrote:
Hello everyone.
I was tidying up my Stereolab collection and I have found 1 extra copy of the following items:

- FREE WITCH AND NO-BRA QUEEN 7" tour single
- UBERCHALL 1996 7" split single with Foetus and Faust
- SYMBOLIC LOGIC OF NOW 7" split single with Soi-Disant

If you are interested in buying any of the above feel free to make me an offer. They are all in excellent condition.
Postage will be from UK.

Hi velvetwater,

not this month. it's too much for me. if you can wait.

Apr 22, 2012, 23:03

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

kanaka wrote:

Hi velvetwater,

not this month. it's too much for me. if you can wait.

No problem. Leave me your email address or write to mine so we can keep in touch.
Hopefully no one else will offer more.
I'll keep the records for a while before listing them on Ebay.

Apr 23, 2012, 13:35

kanaka
391 posts

No problem. Leave me your email address or write to mine so we can keep in touch.
Hopefully no one else will offer more.
I'll keep the records for a while before listing them on Ebay.[/quote]

I think in june...mailing activation

May 02, 2012, 01:30

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Ok, let's keep in touch.

May 02, 2012, 11:38

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index